What are your ideas for the ideal man and woman?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously I'll talk about women.
    Physically: long hair, usually on the darker side, and a great smile. Not too picky on body shap, other than not being obese or anorexic lol

Personality: respectful; She must understand I am my own man with my own life, my own faults and strengths. She must also understand that there will be tough times in a relationship. Its not all sunshine and rainbows.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No one is ideal but for me a well educated Muslim girl who has a beautiful face and sense humor is all what I want :)

0|0
    0|0
  • fuckin mutual respect.

a person has that then congrats, they are already better than most potential partners...

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical attributes:
    Dark hair, dark skin, small chested (preferably an A-B cup), wider hips, large perky butt, 5'-6' with an overall athletic appearance.

Non-physical attributes:
    Intelligence, confidence, kindness, humor, curious, adventurous, stylish, bold with a great sense of selflessness and individuality.

0|0
    0|0
  • She needs to be eastern European

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair, curvy, big boobs...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Ideal guy:
    Physically:
    Handsome
    Muscular
    Tall
    Basically a chiseled he Gawd.

Personality:
    Funny
    Charasmatic
    Smart
    A little crazy
    Not clingy
    Ambitious
    Powerful but not a chauvanistic dick on a power trip.
    Monogamous
    Loyal to a fault
    Provider ( Id make my own money to but my current job description would be strong smart woman, so bitch better have my money when he comes home.)
    Miscellaneous:
    Please be rich.( I don't like messin with no broke *bleep*..."

0|0
    0|0
  • For me personally, I want someone who shares my views (liberal, atheist), someone who is as compassionate and understanding as I try to be, who has a compatible sense of humor and moral compass.

Considering that I live in the south among a ton of redneck, racist, gun shooting fuckboys, its not too likely that I'll meet anyone who meets this criteria.

I can't wait to get out of here.

0|0
    0|0
    • GO NORTH , don't stop till you see snow

• @illusive_man this is such a dilemma!! I HATE the cold. I would be perpetually depressed up north. I'm thinking the south west might be a better fit. Or maybe I should just move to fuckin Australia

• "a ton of redneck , racist , gun shooting fuckboys" ... yeaaaaah sounds like Victoria is your best bet lol

• For me there is none! Just live your life with a goal to improve yourself everyday. Lifebis too shoet to worry about conforming to ideals!!

0|0
    0|0