What do u think of red heads?

I have a good friend who's a red head and Wanted to know what people think of red heads Cuz I feel like lots of guys and girls stare at her And i wanted to know whyyy what makes people so attracted to them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them now they are hot

• Lol why "now"

• When I was a kid the natural red heads looked ugly to me real pale skin and red eye brows and they had freckles and I never saw them hardly at all but Its come back where non red heads are going to dye there hair read and I think Its so sexy

What Guys Said 8

• I cannot deny my affinity for red hair. I sat next to a girl all year in 7th grade. Plane. Pretty. Pale. Proper. I haven't seen her since but I've only heard from a few people that she's stop traffic stunning. My sister married a person like her except with blue eyes [and a penis] and has arguably the most beautiful 4 year old in the world.

• I have always had things for redheads

• If you saw a beautiful horse with a long beatiful mane made of flowing gold running in a field, wouldn't you be the least bit curious and possibly even just a bit jealous

My point, beautiful red heads (natural not bottle) are simply put, a rarity. Given the opportunity, almost EVERYONE would pounce at the opportunity to have one.

• They can be very attractive.

• sexy.. interesting... unique

• I don't know... I don't find redheads hot...

• Well as any girl how she looks is a factor, but yeah redheads are super attractive to me.

• What is it about them? The fact that they're unique?

• Just that they're sexy and yeah that they're not as common, plus they usually I guess, in my opinion, have a great personality.

• If they r hot do u think they are eye candy?

• They're (you're) different. It's just hot

What Girls Said 4

• It's different. It's more unique because it's so rare > maybe 3% or the world's population has naturally red hair.
    In the US, Google says 2-6%...

It's not just that, it's the combination of pale skin as well, so it's more prominent and attractive. =)

• I don't know but there's nothing super different about them except for a hair color. They're not like a different type of girl so it's weird to me how some people are obsessed with them. It's on my bf's bucket list to have sex with one (in a 3some) & im like why is it a big deal? they have the same body parts as me, just a different hair color. that is all there is to it. 0_0

• i love redheads. i'm naturally blonde but dye my hair red. i'm not sure what it is, but my boyfriend is also incredibly attracted to redhair. it may be that its a recessive gene, so not as common as blonde or brunette

• they're unique. only some women can full it off in my opinion lol