Need opinions from people?

Women/Guys seem surprised to find out that I am a kind person that loves watching anime and playing video games and they always say that I don't look the type when ever someone says that I jokingly tell them oh because I look like an asshole and we get a good laugh. I want to get more opinions from people is it true that I look like an asshole xD lol I won't get offended by your opinions

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Who says that? You look like the nice type of guy

• Mostly everyone I meet maybe its this picture xD

What Girls Said 5

• you don't look like a asshole! at all :/ at least in your picture haha..
    but some people that are serious can look like a mean/mad person...
    :)

• I don't think so lol.

• You look young and i think the two youth and assholidness go hand in hand

• Not at all. Don't worry, people also always expect something different from me too...

• you don't look like a asshole at all don't listin to those people u talked about

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't say you look like an asshole

But you do have a punchable face. I've seen your pic in the past and thought "I'd like punch that dude"

Nothing personal of course. I'm sure you're a cool dude, but I'd like to lay one right on your nose.

• You madda facka xD jk I've seen some people as well and no problem non taken

• U do have a typical dbag face in your picture... If u walk around with that as a neutral face I can imagine people being turned off of you.

• well only guys tbh are the ones who get turned off by me xD

• Anime is fine, hentai is a bit weird 😂😂😂

• Anime in the streets hentai in the sheets

• yea you kind of have a asshole face but you do look like you watch anime and all most every guy plays video games

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif I'm the same way man... people will say "Man I would have never guessed that you were an anime fan since you look so normal/don't have the LOOK to you" -_- LIKE WTF

I chose B