How do I perfectly dress for my body shape (skinny)?

thin gurls fashion! xx

Girls, how do I perfectly dress for my body shape (skinny)? i'm rectangle/slender

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends we'd have to see you and know which styles you gravitate towards. I'm skinny but Im a little hippie with a long torso that makes me look tall and square shoulders. If there's a cross between punk indie wear and looking like a baby doll that's my style. That's how it works.

What Girls Said 3

• That's hard because I also need to know your style but honestly if you skinny pretty much everything will look good. Most of the clothes out right now are made for a skinnier more slender figure so you have that to your advantage.

• Loose tops & skinnyjeans, or a cute dress thats tight on top and has a wider skirt. On skinny girls, pretty much everything looks good.

• You can be skinny and have a certain body shape. So, it depends on your body shape.