Short hair or long hair on girls?

say the girl can pull off short hair, would it be sexy or nah? If you prefer long hair, why? Can you tell me your first impression when you see girl with short hair?

• Short hair
    6% (2)
  • Long hair
    94% (31)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've yet to see short hair being sexy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Girls all think short hair looks good and push other girls to go for it, and you can do what ever you want. But I think from the guys side, it is near unanimous, even looking at this poll, that guys like long hair on a girl. even if she can '[pull it off' (which is like 1/10 for me) there is usually the follow up of, 'but she would still look better with long hair'

0|1
    0|0
  • Why does this constantly get asked? Long hair looks best on pretty much all girls. It's feminine, it can be styled in many ways, it's easy to play with, and more. Short hair can look nice on some girl but most guys would still prefer long hair even on those who look good with short hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls cannot pull off short hair without me thinking that they are trying to look like a boy or they are a dyke.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like longer hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair. A medium bob at the absolute shortest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost any long hair looks good. Short hair looks good if it's stylish. But that's my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is more feminine. A girl with short hair looks like a tom-boy some guys like it but not all of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think ideal length is between mid cheek and mid upper arm for girls...

• Where is the option for both. I really don't care how long a girl hair is, as long as she has the following: big heart , is mature, is polite, is kind , and has a great personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • This gets asked a lot on here and the answer is always unanimous: men love long hair on women, not short hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always longer hairs on girls... No compromise on it...

It makes a girl more gorgeous, feminine, adorable etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • longer hair! !!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Short hair is always an instant turn off. I love long hair, it's just like, I don't really know, it's just totally awesome, long hair looks so feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair on most but small percentage look good with short so

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair is feminine

0|1
    0|0
  • Long hair. I love the high pony tail look :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair. Sorry girls. I don't think I've ever seen a girl with short hair I find attractive.

I read somewhere that a woman subconsciously links her hair to her sexuality and that short hair usually means that she isn't comfortable with her sexual nature therefore tries to 'keep it under control' with short hair- hence many gals cut their hair after a bad breakup or gay women who find it difficult to come to terms with their sexuality. And obvouslly woman who want to identify more with male gendering.
    On the other side very sexually expressive women, or woman who are very comfortable with their sexuality tend to have long 'flowing' hair. I'm not a psychologist so I don't know how true this is, but it does seem to reflect things I've observed in my life.
    Regardless personally I just love long flowing beautiful hair, of any color. But I just like hair- I had very long hair much of my life.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree partially (not sure about the lesbian bit), I think lots of girls do radical things with their hair cut/color after a break up or when stressed though!

• Long hair obviously.

0|1
    0|0
  • At least touching the shoulders. Otherwise u look like a small insecure boy.

0|0
    0|0