Girls, Do find me attractive physical or do you think that I am to skinny to date or go out with?

my profile picture is a recent picture of me.

I am only interested in girls responses only though.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you're too skinny, and you look really nice too ^_^

What Girls Said 5

• Very cute! And British! I think that you are too skinny!, but that's ok, you could come over to my house and I will cook for you. Italian good for you?

• Thank you for your advice, that's good because I really like Italian food anyway. I have joined a gym because I am fed up with looking so skinny and doing it for myself as I will feel more confident and be more health, I do not want to go over the top though.

• I think you look fine, although it'd be better if you changed your hair. you're not too skinny!

• I think you're cute. You're not too skinny.

• You're allright, just not my type. And no you're not too skinny!

• I don't think you're unattractive by any means, but you're just not really my type. I like guys that have a little more weight on them, and I've always been super attracted to darker features. But you're cute!