Who would you take? Who would you rather date?

So this has always blown my mind. When I was 17 I was a skinny fuck. I've spent years to gain size. YEARS. And I still don't see myself being where I need to be. But often girls say they don't want guys to be "bodybuilder-muscular" and would rather have a skinny calvin klein model. I don't understand..

anyways, maybe this poll will give me some more data points to clear things up.

Who would you rather date? ( Please disregard face on these 2 guys, I'm just taking skinnier vs. jacked body type into consideration)

Guy A:

Girls, Ladies who would you take?
Guy B:

• Guy A (skinnier, abs)
    50% (13)
  • Guy B (jacked, abs)
    50% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion guy b looks sexy as f*ck, tbh :)

What Girls Said 15

• Guy b: it's my preference. Just like how some guys perfer big tits and ass, some girls get turned on by muscular men. in my opinion they look strong and masculine. Like I can feel safe and protected. Maybe evolution might have to do with it too. there are far more things more important than their external features. But I'm not saying it's a must-have, it's more like a bonus.

• Neither of them are overly attractive. If I had any choice of body type to pick from neither of those would be it but for the sake of the poll I chose guy a

• I think it strongly depends on a girl. I'd choose skinny athletic over very ripped muscular. I'm not really attracted to massive muscles and all that.
    I voted A but in these two pics both bodies look good, the 'jacked' one isn't TOO jacked so it's all good.

• Jacked over skinny any day. That's my to say I would turn down a guy for being smaller but prefer bigger guys

• Guy B is way hotter.

• guy A by far. I've never been into guys who were pretty jacked, to be perfectly honest.

• I don't like guy a his body would look weird or awkward naked basically he looks like a bitch who can't fight not saying everything is about fighting but just seems whimper

• hard choice but I like Guy B :)

• Guy A, not that into muscles.

• I just don't understand. I can't wrap my head around this lol, that's like a guy saying he isn't into girls with boobs in my perspective lol

• Well maybe you've just been around too many chickas who are into that. I mean that's a hot bod but I don't know, just never really been into a jacked up dude.

• Since we're talking about bodies, I'll take A. If it was the overall image, I'd get B.

• I need an either option! I think both bodies look good. I myself am lean and toned, since I'm a runner and cyclist. I tend to date guys that do what I do, so they, too are lean. But I wouldn't say no to a guy if he looked like guy B. Granted he was nice and polite (for any guy).

• Hmm either one of them tbh; no real preference. Guy B's hotter facially, though, and I admire the work and dedication it takes to get to that point.

• More work and dedication than many, many girls will ever know lol. Girls just do their cardio, yoga, casual gym bunny routine. Guys have to lose fat AND gain muscle. Life is so hard haha.
      /rant

• 1. Yes, I love seeing girls lift heavy. It's hot. More girls should do it. That squat booty though... Hnnggg

2. My comment might make it seem I lift for girls. I don't, at lest not primarily. I lift for myself, makes me happy, balance in life, etc.

• Agreed, and that's excellent.

• Guy A but guy B is attractive. But i'll date someone who is not too puff, if u know what I mean

• Definitely body A. I get a little creeped out by B bodies.

(And off the record, face A as well. :) )

• Guy B. But if you have body like the guy on the second pic i still wouldn't date you. Its all about the face for me.