Rate my Lunch 1-10?

Chipotle is such my default. Quality nom noms, cheap, wholesome ingredients.

Rate my Lunch 1-10?

Oh I also got a tortilla on the side.. forgot to include in pic

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks good 8/10.

• What would make it a 10/10? Is it the chicken.. @chick180 are you one of those vegetarians lol

• It would be a 10/10 if I made it.

What Girls Said 2

• It's a very sexy lunch? No guacamole though

• So I'm obsessed with avocado. But not the bag guac, therefore no bueno on the guac for me. No me gusta.

• I used to do the same thing no jokeeee! But then I moved and theirs only like two chipoltle soldiers in my city :(((( I miss my burrito bowls

• I live 1 block from a Chipotle and I often work near Chipotle locations too. I love my life lol.

• mmm looks sexual. 8/10

What Guys Said 8

• I give it a 6/10.

If you take away the corn and rice, I would rank it much higher. I do love Chipotle myself!

• You don't like corn or rice? ! lol I get extra brown rice. And extra beans. And cilantro, and the tortilla on the side. I'm approaching master status with optimizing my Chipotle portions. They hate me lol I take like twice as long as anyone else to get through the line haha.

• I've never even heard of Quinoa lol.

• haha MIND=BLOWN again!! lol

• looks fairly good basically

7/10

wot's out yer keyboard though...^_^

• 9/10 Would be in my mouth lol

• I'd fuck it.

• Too much vegetables is too healthy for you.

• 10 out of 10.. Would demolish

• Eh, way too much ingredients, i like to keep it simple., 5.5/10

• Disagree brother. $8 for little or $8 for a monster of quality carbs & proteins for my gainz.

• 10/10 Would post thread on Misc about.

• haha U Aware of dat dere Misc? Ayyy lmao!! Mirin' hard that my lunch 9.534/10, wood smash, is natty as a natty graham.

Ahh I miss the Misc, and all the cryptic slang lingo lol. I'm so glad I converted from a Miscer to the GAG tho.

• Yes, talk about downhill. The reddit betas have taken over, it's a pugnacious bunch.

• I still Misc for occasional lols but its nothing to what it was years ago