Average, cute, pretty, beautiful, or below?

These are the only words I've ever been described as by other people, looks-wise. What term would you use to describe me? Of course, you can pick a different word besides the ones I've given.

This isn't a rating, by the way. I don't want a 1-10 number, I want to know what word suits me best based on my face.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think very pretty

What Guys Said 5

• i'd say cute basically!

• Right now u look cute.. but u are just 15 there is gonna a lot transformation in your body

• I would say very very pretty

• you're cute, with a potential to be much more when you get older :)

• Cute I guess

What Girls Said 3

• You're very cute, girly! :D

• very cute and kissable!

• Ur 15 stop asking for a rating and want s good one? Don't pity people to tell u u look pretty

• My age has nothing to do with anything, thanks. I don't have low self esteem, I'm quite confident in my looks, actually. But there's a difference between all the words I've used above, each has a different connotation and I'd like to see what people think suits me best. Try insulting me not anonymously, maybe? Cool.

• It's funny how u keep saying u don't care yet u keep fighting me. Goodbye and maybe when the little baby gets older you'll understand

• It's amazing that you've absolutely no retort and resort to insults to my age when everything I've said, my grammar, my points are miles less childish than yours. Really, it's outstanding. Grow up. You're petty and pathetic, and your "little baby" taunts have done nothing but exacerbate your immaturity. You try to weasel out of the argument to get the "last laugh" so you can feel superior despite the fact that everything I've said counters your comments exactly. Surprise surprise, I'm more than my age, and I don't use it as a defense mechanism against imbeciles on the Internet.