guys, can you rate my backside, please?

I have gained weight and someone sent me this pic of my backside... I think it looks gross but she thinks it's cute. . What do honestly think?

• 1-10 (10 being not fat at all)
    50% (3)82% (9)71% (12)Vote
  • very hot to not at all
    50% (3)18% (2)29% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Post 1-10, 10 being hot... this is my first time

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• 3|0
    0|1
  • I don't think you understand the concept of a "Poll".

5|0
    0|0
  • To each his or her own. That being said, the picture doesn't really tell a lot; profile pictures are generally the best for a fair 'booty' evaluation.

However, being a self professed butt man I can say that the butt in question doesn't look big in the least, a little wide but not 'big'.

Myself I prefer a heart shaped or bubble butt with the lower half of the with buttocks being fuller and more rounded. This picture is of a butt whose shape more closely resembles a a downward facing arrow or an inverted triangle. In short, you don't have a big butt...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that looks very attractive. Nothing wrong with your size but the dress doesn't suit it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Hellas fine. .10

1|0
    0|0
  • You need some work here and there..
    I can't judge but let's say not bad B)

0|0
    0|0
  • I give it a 5...

0|0
    0|0
  • It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

0|0
    0|0
  • well its very hard to tel in that pic. just get in a thong or something and take a pic!

0|0
    1|0
  • 7 it's fat though

0|0
    0|1
  • Love the shape and size, also the cheeks poking out I just want to squeeze them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• You're in a dress...

0|0
    0|0
  • it's nice! I wanna smack it haha! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your poll options suck..

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never consider someone other than myself fat but I'd consider a different dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally having a fat butt is a good thing but umm honestly I wouldn't call it fat but it's kind of flabby or out of shape. It just kind of drops.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fat. Plain and simple

2|0
    0|0