How approachable do you think I look?

Pic on my profile.
I have been single for 2 years, and I'm too shy/awkward/ afraid to flirt.
I sometimes caught guys stare at me, but no one actually asks me out.
I don't think I have personality problem because I'm generally nice to everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you avatar picture is misleading (and a bit manipulative). You seems like you tried to use a picture which would in your favour that you look approachable.

I question if that's really how you really look on a regular basis. What I mean by that is that are you usually giving off the same messages with your body language and facial expression that you are open to be approached by girl like in your avatar picture? Are you always smiling like that

The fact that you are shyness/ awkwardness/ you being afraid can be counter productive. You may come across to a lot of guys as either high maintenance or closed off. There needs to be some belief to guys that they *do* have a reasonable chance of being successful when approaching you. I can just imagine you don't give off this vibe.

Unfortunately, there's always the chance that the guys you seem to attract are just insecure. The guys that appreciate you but think you are too good for them.

Ugh... I want to go in further detail but I need to see more picture of you to make a better judgement. Your profile says private so I couldn't message to have a more in depth conversation to help you. Is it ok we can PM each other instead?

• What? Manipulative? How so? I don't even Photoshop my pic.
      I don't know, i can't control my body languages. And yes, I do smile to people I know if we meet somewhere. But to stranger? No, because I'm afraid and shy, unless that stranger approach me and try to make conversation with me, then yes I will smile.
      Sure, you can pm me. 😊

• I can't PM you because you set your messaging settings where only people from followings can message you. When I say manipulative, I mean that your picture in now way proves that this is how you look all the time.
      "I sometimes caught guys stare at me, but no one actually asks me out."
      "... unless that stranger approach me and try to make conversation with me, then yes I will smile."

Yeah, you probably scare guys off before they actually consider to approach you.

What Guys Said 16

• Totally approachable! You must be very shy to be left out of circulation like this!

• The problem here is... extremely shy girls usually don't look approachable because their body language gives off "I don't want to talk to you ".

• I think you look gorgeous

• On a scale of 1 to 10 you seem about a 6 approachable.

• it's not always about the face when its about approaching someone. body language has a lot to do with it

• Yeah you seem pretty approachable, though personally I'd need a couple of drinks first. Flirting a little wouldn't hurt though. If you can't do that, just say hi and smile!

• I should probably note that I would have trouble approaching you because I am shy, lol. Drinks would help with that.

• I would want to lol.

• I hope to see more people like you then. Lol. Thanks :)

• You look pretty to me I'd approach you ^_^

• You look very approachable... Maybe because you are shy.. They don't approach

• You look above average to me!

• Your rate 8/10 no lie... And your a bit like me I'm shy and afraid to flirt with girls until I feel comfortable

• I'm surprised you don't get approached constantly, you're really pretty

• then take the initiative most guys see a lot of girls they like and will never talk if you roll to a guy he's going to acknowledge your presence and he will talk to you it's are natural instinct

• I am too shy, and awkward, I don't know what exactly I shold be doing when I'm around people that seems paying attention to me.

• Pretty approachable

• Very approachable

• Awwww your so cute and adorable

• You look much younger than 23

What Girls Said 3