What do you find attractive in women?

When you first talk to or approach a girl, what do you find attractive? Both physically and in terms of her reactions and actions.

0|0
1|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be bullshitting if I didn't say there must be some kinda physical attraction but even though (I hate using scales) her I'd rather date a shy, intelligent 6 than a ditzy self centered 10

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Physically: long hair, slim figure, nice ass, nice tits, smiles, dresses well.

Actions: doesn't ignore me but isn't needy, friendly, outgoing, doesn't complain/bitch/gossip, isn't negative, takes the lead in certain situations.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is her personality and the connection I feel with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, smile, a positive reaction to my jokes, good conversation, boobs, being able to laugh at me staring at their boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • So many small things hard to list them all. Hair, face, skin, clothing,...

0|0
    0|0
  • Flattish stomach with perky breasts and butt, ( fit girls ) with a pretty or cute face physical wise. Personality wise is fun loving, adventurous, kind, smart, and loving.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though Im more introverted, I like outgoing girls with lots of energy.. Our opposites seem to attract. Physically its a boobs and ass..

0|0
    0|0
  • physically almost everything but i'd want some who is comfortable with themselves and somewhat intelligent

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs, butt, face, hair, chest, legs, arms, hands, eyes… female body, for God's shake!

0|0
    0|0
  • Actions - mostly her sense of humor
    Physical - smile, eyes, hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically BOOBS
    For the rest... I am blind.. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • First her smile... I like a smart , also nice shaped ads help s

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute tits. Cute bum. Pretty face. Nice voice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Her eyes, her smile, her scent, her body :)

0|0
    0|0