Have I lost my "cuteness"?

So me and my family were going through old photos and my grandmother saw these two pictures of me and said I'd lost my "cuteness?" What do you think?

From 2 years ago:
Have I lost my

And me now:

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• No, find you clearly cuter in the second photo. But that expression on your face... It looks like you're about to go on a mass murder spree! Why don't you just put a nice smile on your face. We would all enjoy and appreciate it so much and it make you look 10 time as attractive as you do now.

• What's the difference?

• Exactly... Thanks. I think my grandmother was trying to be a bit annoying.

• I see no negativity.

• It's equally unappealing in both pictures.

• I think you have matured well - You look very pretty for 15

• Not at all... you look the same! :)

• Nah you still cute. Could be a roundabout compliment that you are growing up and have graduated from "cute little girl" to "pretty young lady". Older folks can be weird like that.

• What a change! No, you didn't lose your cuteness, you just changed your cuteness. Perhaps your grandmother do not like your new cuteness.

• I don't see how you're very adorable.

• Perhaps she meant you are now not just cute but sexy? Just trying to figure out what she meant.

• Haha um thanks

• My dad was always real with me. I'd think he turned gay if he wasn't constantly staring at women. He's not afraid to speak his mind.

• No, you're still cute.

• I like the blonde picture a bit more than the brunette

• you went from a 6 to a 4

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Nope and fireshadow is back it seems

What Girls Said 5