Could you rate me?

I usually never wear skirts or dresses or anything of the sort. And it doesn't help that I'm so self conscious about my body, any thoughts?
Also in terms of appearance do I need to lose more weight?

Also a separate rating of face and body would be fab. Thanks :3
Could you rate me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• I see no reason to lose weight.
    I work in a warehouse that, for some reason, has occasional model photoshoots.
    Those "models" are basically walking skeletons.
    If I were to rate your body on a scale of 0 to 10 (11 steps because we do need an absolute 50%), I'd say your body, is about around 8 and your face is... also around 8.
    Though, that wink looks more sleepy than sexy, assuming you were going for the "sexy" wink...
    ...
    Then again, I'm an absolute introvert who has trouble making contact with anyone and anything outside the internet, so what the hell I know.

• I think very cute about 8.5 - I think face 8 and body 9

• You look gorgeous with your hair and gothic outfit personally I have a thing for women who wear skirts and leggings underneath it or what those things are called

• I think your body is very good no need to lose weight at all don't even think about it. Your face is also really cute too but I suggest trying to get rid of glasses.

• Your clothes are good, they go well with your body.
    I like your pose and face expression in your face photo. You should give selfie lessons…

• I don't rate, but your not my type sorry

• Well i guess i would rate your Body - 7 and Face - 5.5 😊

• face 7.5/10 body 7/10

• u look fine so no worries

• Hey!
    First of all you are very attractive. I would give you an 8 :)

• pretty 9.0

• Very attractive

• 7/10
    cute. :)

What Girls Said 8

• Well first things first.. You certainly do not need to lose any more weight, in fact to be honest looking at your height, you could probably do with putting a couple of pounds on.
    I have to say though you do look stunning.. And I so love your outfit.. The skirt and boots go so well together.

• You're skinny af why would you need to lose more weight.. hell nah. You're very pretty, like 8/10 or smth.

• You're Gorgeous! Cute face, beautiful hair. Love your confidence and your fashion sense :D

• Skirt looks great. I love the boots matched with it!

• You look so stunning; your choice of clothes is perfect. I think you are fine; there is no need to change yourself because of other people.

• you're cute! and look very artistic in those first 2 pics!

• You don't need to lose weight

• Love your style! Your pretty, skinny and you look great!