Which body is better?

1
which body is better?
2

• 1 the first girl
  • 2 the second girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My preference is B. Not because of the boobs or voluptuousness but because A is a little too slender. Those legs may look healthy, but to me that thigh gap is not appealing. Waste is also too much runway model type. She will have to have a drop dead gorgeous face, hair, hands and feet to beat B.

What Guys Said 34

• I LITERALLY started singing this when I saw the second picture.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaH_EvlDbK4

I think it fried my brain.

• The second because she has a good amount of muscle and fat. And nicely outlined/curvy. The first girl is too skinny.

• The second one easily! That's my Hemel l general preference! Its incredibly sexy

However... The problem with posting questions with model type pictures in studio set lighting and using photo editing is. .. People are very likely to find the more visually enhanced picture more sexy but it's not really giving credence to which is actually hotter. ..

My apology. .. probably unnecessary philosophy lol

• Body number 2 doesn't HAVE to be photoshopped to look this sexy... I would know;)

• I wasn't saying i didn't find the second overwhelmingly more attractive. I was saying that people generally lose to visual trickery very easily.

I've seen people whom generally aren't attracted to certain looks out body types in real life end up picking a picture that's actually the opposite of their preference. Precisely because edition, positioning, lighting, poses, expressions etc all play a part.

I have no interest in ones as skinny as the first picture but the first picture also has a much less well taken picture to draw votes in.

• 2 the second gir

• Tell me the value of comparing two images shot with two different cameras at two different angles?

• you make it too obvious that you want us to choose the second
    the second is a sexy pose full body
    the first is a bad half bodies photo (no boobs no face and not at all flattering bikini)
    i choosed first anyway
    she has more potential

• The second one is hotter and sexier.

• Its funny how girls mostly prefer the skinny one and guys prefer the curvier one, just shows how little we know about the other sexes preferences

• First one is better. Although you want us to saw second :/

• Better for what

I prefer the 2nd image. The girl in the first needs to eat..

• 2nd.. oh ny gawd

• NUMBER ONE!!! NUMBER 1!!! NUMBEAR ONE!!! #1!!! THE PICTURE THAT IS 4 MINUS 3!!!

... número uno

• The second girl has more curves and curves are in. I love sexy curves on a woman and I hate these fashion models that tell women that being thin is great. Don't lose weight, keep those sexy curves ladies!

• Honestly, I'm kinda indifferent. I voted 2 anyway.

• First girl FTW!

• Neither are ideal... The girl on the top needs to eat... The girl on the bottom looks too thick and stocky... The thing is your body isn't what is going to win you someone... I know a girl that has a body type similar to the first one, whom I call "Jack Skellington" playfully, but she is beautiful, quirky, and warm... She might not have the ideal body, but I might still date her.

• The first girl cuz if the first girl gain some weight she can have a good body the 2 girl gain some weight she go b fat

• I have always preferred slimmer look including small breasts and ass.

• 2nd one is more attractive.
    The first picture is very attractive, but the second is insanely attractive.
    It's like comparing a mouse to a baby chick. Yeah, the mouse is real cute, but that chick is a cuteness overload 🐥

• I'd like to see more of the first one. I pick her anyway.

• Second one.

• Feel like I'd break the first one. Definitely the second one

• I chose second but would prefer somewhere in between them ^_^

• the second one

• To be honest i like both bodies... but the 2nd one is better than the first...😀

• The second have face, hair, breast, neck and arms.

• I like both of them.

• The second one fr sure... Sorry first one, m sure there is someone out there just right fr you. LOL

• 0|0
    • I forgot to disable anonymos posts,
      There's no wrong or right in this deal, it's a matter of preference, you can't make them vote for your own preference, and for now my poll has proved that 66% of guys proved YOU wrong

• what are you talking about? how old r you? ten! no immatures allowed in my posts please

• Take it easy girl, That just a joke ok? And I old enough answer your question. Also this site not allow ten years old users join.

• I'm not sure, I think the second one. As much as I like smaller butts (smaller thighs) on a girl, I like bigger boobs. It would be implied that the first girl has smaller boobs

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 14

• Both bodies look good in their own way.
    First probably looks great in clothes.
    Second looks great naked.

• lol that might be the worst compliment to give someone, "i think you'd look good in clothes"

• I know I don't, hard to explain. Both bodies are good.

• i got your point, it's irrelevant

• The first one is way better than the second one.

• well number two.

• Both are very nice bodies but i like the first.

• both are great, the second one is crazy sexy though

• Twoooooo hot damn!

• I like the first one👅

• Wow, the 2nd girl's body is insane lol

• :-( I wish I was as curvy as the second girl :/

• @justbe, you can break me ;-)

• I prefer the Second one but why somebody else should choose for u. You should deside what turns you on more

• The first body is better, in my opinion.

• The second reminds me of my body... definitely voluptuous. The first is too skinny.

• it is what it is... I couldn't imagine walking around and being that tiny, and I model. I know that some women are naturally that small and can't help their weight, but there are also women who are probably perfectly fine the way that they are and WANT to be that tiny. But it is funny as another guy stated how women and men view body preferences so differently, ha.

• I know men like something to grab therefore girl 1 doesn't fit into that category. Equally, I don't believe girl 1's body looks attractive. It looks skeletal. Thanks Girl hater vote number 2:)

• FIRST ONE🎉