Girls, (I know i'm fucking beautiful, so don't worry about offending me) But what do you think?

• 1-3
    24% (9)
  • 3-5
    8% (3)
  • 5-7
    34% (13)
  • 7-8
    24% (9)
  • 9-10 Elites - I am not elite yet.
    10% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
If you put 1-3 your blatantly a jealous little bitch.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• *excuse me while I barf in my mouth... one moment. Okay if you "know your fucking beautiful" why bother to post a question. I'll tell you why because you want to hear girls comment on how good you think you look. In my opinion your trying way to hard magic mike.

• Hey! Its something to do.. plus it makes me feel good about myself, sad aye? But fuck dude.. loving yourself isn't the worst thing someone can do.

• Put the effort in to lose those hamster cheeks. Then come talk shit, and i will bow down to you miss.

• Oohh you told me!

What Girls Said 19

• I say a 7.

• You look so dofferent in every pic. O. O
    You're really good looking. But you'll look even more better if you gain more muscle

• Conceited much? Each to his/her own but I think you're a 7.

• I always gave myself a 7

• I hardly have a perfect body hahahaa Fuck it, more pictures you take, the more you see your improvement. Pushes you on.

• It does. I have pictures of myself in my workout clothes (that would be a sportsbra-crop top and yoga pants) but it's not for the world to see it. It keeps me motivating because I've made progress and I don't want to go back to where I was.

• CRYING BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO BEAUTIFUL WAAHH

• You are good looking but please work on the modesty

• Confidence level 💯 XD

• Hottest guy i have ever seen!!!

• You look alright. Nothing special, but the arrogance brings you to a zero and no, I'm not jealous at guys.

• Guess that makes to of us then miss, your quite pretty. But nothing id turn my head for really (unless i was sitting on a swivel chair)

• I wanted to vote you a 7, so I picked 5-7 because I don't think you're really an 8 (my rating is very strict). I guess arrogance can get you somewhere if it's just sex, but no girl would be interested in dating you then, but if you're happy with a lifestyle which only includes sex and no intimate relationship on emotional level I guess you're in the right place..

• I certainly am. And yeah.. i regret the scoring system really. Because 5-7 sounds shit, but i can't imagine someone generally thinking i'm less than a 6. 5 is the plain normal guy, i think i'm above that.

• You are average.

• The ratings are all over the place.

• lmao you're fucking beautiful obvs. The immodesty is a huge turn on for me Lol so you do you.

• Hahaha you know you're beautiful. That's accurate.

But all your posing is hard to get around

• I think you're hot. I don't understand why so many girls like super buff guys, your muscle size is kind of ideal for me.

• Thanks, but its probably because your only 16. When your 20 you'll be bigger, and your attraction will probably want buffer xD

• You're attractive, I don't do ratings though lol

• would you rate, just for me? but yeah thanks.

• If someone asks me out of 10, her in the red dress. I just say a number, its not like go through a huge scheme xD but its cool, thanks for your input anyway miss.

• Lol, well I just don't like the whole process of it honestly and you're welcome :)

• oh again.. well you're alright. not too bad or good. you're in between :')

• Arrogant people seldom are beautiful. That being said, you're a solid zero.

• let me ask are you a bit of a shy dude? or like you kind of mind your own self say if you like walked busy streets

also could you stand someone who talks too much?

• also if you find a girl you're attracted to, do you have a hard time approaching her?

• and I agree; you might be a bit self-absorbed. and shy as I have said

• I need some therapy really, i have some issues, but hey! who doesn't.

• You're not buff enough for my liking.

• Teeeeenie totttieeeee