Girls, (I know i'm fucking beautiful, so don't worry about offending me) But what do you think?

Girls, (I know i'm fucking beautiful, so don't worry about offending me) But what do you think?

• 1-3
    24% (9)
  • 3-5
    8% (3)
  • 5-7
    34% (13)
  • 7-8
    24% (9)
  • 9-10 Elites - I am not elite yet.
    10% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
If you put 1-3 your blatantly a jealous little bitch.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• *excuse me while I barf in my mouth... one moment. Okay if you "know your fucking beautiful" why bother to post a question. I'll tell you why because you want to hear girls comment on how good you think you look. In my opinion your trying way to hard magic mike.

6|2
    0|0
    • Hey! Its something to do.. plus it makes me feel good about myself, sad aye? But fuck dude.. loving yourself isn't the worst thing someone can do.

• Show All
    • Put the effort in to lose those hamster cheeks. Then come talk shit, and i will bow down to you miss.

• Oohh you told me!

What Girls Said 19

• I say a 7.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look so dofferent in every pic. O. O
    You're really good looking. But you'll look even more better if you gain more muscle

0|1
    0|0
  • Conceited much? Each to his/her own but I think you're a 7.

2|1
    0|0
    • I always gave myself a 7

• Show All
    • I hardly have a perfect body hahahaa Fuck it, more pictures you take, the more you see your improvement. Pushes you on.

• It does. I have pictures of myself in my workout clothes (that would be a sportsbra-crop top and yoga pants) but it's not for the world to see it. It keeps me motivating because I've made progress and I don't want to go back to where I was.

• CRYING BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO BEAUTIFUL WAAHH

1|1
    0|0
  • You are good looking but please work on the modesty

1|1
    0|0
  • Confidence level 💯 XD

1|1
    0|0
  • Hottest guy i have ever seen!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • You look alright. Nothing special, but the arrogance brings you to a zero and no, I'm not jealous at guys.

1|0
    0|0
    • Guess that makes to of us then miss, your quite pretty. But nothing id turn my head for really (unless i was sitting on a swivel chair)

• Show All
    • I wanted to vote you a 7, so I picked 5-7 because I don't think you're really an 8 (my rating is very strict). I guess arrogance can get you somewhere if it's just sex, but no girl would be interested in dating you then, but if you're happy with a lifestyle which only includes sex and no intimate relationship on emotional level I guess you're in the right place..

• I certainly am. And yeah.. i regret the scoring system really. Because 5-7 sounds shit, but i can't imagine someone generally thinking i'm less than a 6. 5 is the plain normal guy, i think i'm above that.

• You are average.

1|0
    0|0
  • The ratings are all over the place.

0|1
    0|0
  • lmao you're fucking beautiful obvs. The immodesty is a huge turn on for me Lol so you do you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahaha you know you're beautiful. That's accurate.

But all your posing is hard to get around

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you're hot. I don't understand why so many girls like super buff guys, your muscle size is kind of ideal for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, but its probably because your only 16. When your 20 you'll be bigger, and your attraction will probably want buffer xD

• You're attractive, I don't do ratings though lol

0|0
    0|0
    • would you rate, just for me? but yeah thanks.

• Show All
    • If someone asks me out of 10, her in the red dress. I just say a number, its not like go through a huge scheme xD but its cool, thanks for your input anyway miss.

• Lol, well I just don't like the whole process of it honestly and you're welcome :)

• oh again.. well you're alright. not too bad or good. you're in between :')

0|0
    0|0
  • Arrogant people seldom are beautiful. That being said, you're a solid zero.

1|1
    0|0
  • let me ask are you a bit of a shy dude? or like you kind of mind your own self say if you like walked busy streets

also could you stand someone who talks too much?

0|0
    0|0
    • also if you find a girl you're attracted to, do you have a hard time approaching her?

• Show All
    • and I agree; you might be a bit self-absorbed. and shy as I have said

• I need some therapy really, i have some issues, but hey! who doesn't.

• You're not buff enough for my liking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Teeeeenie totttieeeee

0|0
    0|0