What do you think about southeast asian?

Like philipinos, malaysian, indonesian? How do you think they look like? Have you ever met one

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most of them are attractive! And yes, I have met many of them.

• Are they nice?

• The ones I've met so far, yes. But there are always mean and nice people from every race.

What Guys Said 8

• I only met one, she is a neighbour's wife, she is very polite and beautiful. On the whole I think southeastern Asian women are very attractive.

• I work with quite of few of them. Awesome people mostly. The men are total bros and the women are really cool.

• Never met one. I think i never met an Asian in all my life.

• I've met one Filipino girl on here and she was very attractive

• Yea they're really pretty. Have you ever seen malaysians or indonesians? Are there one here?

• No I haven't. You'll meet attractive and ugly, and nice and mean people of every race

• Very nice people. And the women are gorgeous.

• baddest women on the planet i love Asian women especially southeast Asian they have black women booties and pretty faces

• Hot as hell!

• 0|0

What Girls Said 9

• *Filipino. Well I don't know, look at me and tell me what you think :) (not trying to phish for anything, but you asked the question, so my answer is my face I guess haha. Now you can judge an Asian for yourself) :))

• You're beautiful. I wonder how malaysians and indinesians look like. I did google them, but i dont trust google. Some were really pretty and some are just really unattractive.

• I haven't actually seen any Malaysians but filipinos are descended from a mix of malaysians, chinese people, and spaniards so maybe that'll give you an idea as to what they look like

Oh and thank you very much that's so nice of you to say :)

• Ice met several Philippinose and Malaysians but I've never personally met an Indonesian. But I think southeast Asians are so beautiful and tan

• Yes they are beautiful. I googled them haha. Are they friendly?

• Yeah they we're both really nice

• They look like humans and they can be nice or mean depending on the individual
    Generally they're very warm and welcoming people

• I had a Malaysian friend. We have great friendship but we are not talking now. I sent letters to her :-) these ccountries are mostly Muslim, right?

• Cool, is she friendly? I have no idea, my parents are taking me there next month.

• Yes. She was friendly. But she didn't answer to my letter :-( :-D every country has good-people bad-people ;-)

• One of my bffs is japenese, Malaysian, Canadian, Indonesian and Pakistani. She's gorgeous ;_;

• they're so pretty I have a Malaysian and philipino friend

• They seem like awesome people.

• I met plenty, I think their ok, I don't feel like going there though

• I'm Indonesian and I look like, well, me XD if you lived in the Netherlands you'd meet tons of indonesians. Filipinos are everywhere, just like the Thais and Viets. Malaysians... I don't think they live in other countries that much