How old do I look?

I've had people telling me there's no way I'm over 14/15 and I've also been told I look over 20. I'm actually getting 18 on October. If you didn't know, how old would you think I am? I would add a poll but I keep clicking on the 'Include a poll'' thing and it doesn't work.

So I'm in the gap from 14 to 28. That's kind of big of a gap, don't ya think? I'd say I look 65 but my boobs are not on my knees and I was born in '97. xD

Most Helpful Girl

• You look 15, tbh!

• Thanks for replying :) Do I really look 15?

• It's 1:45 am. I can't sleep cause I took a nap in the afternoon. Lol

• haha.. I sleep at 2am every night, I feel you. :)

What Guys Said 14

• I think you look like you're about 17(or 18.) You look exactly your age in my opinion.

I can't see why people would think you're 15. I can see over 20(because a lot of 20-somethings look like teenagers.)

• I don't know either. That's usually when I leave my hair naturally curly. Maybe it takes some years away. Anyway, thanks for replying.

• Based on your profile pic I'd say you're slightly older than your profile says. I'd have estimated you 18 or 19.
    Oh goodness, estimating a girl's age, the most delicate thing there is :D

• Haha.. When someone asks me about it, I tend to tell them what they want to hear. Older women want to look younger and younger women want to look older. I prefer looking around my age. I hope everyone's being honest. :)

• I am... I'll be 40 in August. I am who I am, no reason to lie or cheat :D

• Exactly my point. I've had over 5 people telling me I look like I'm 14 and I was 'Whaaat?'. It was weird.

• 19 basically

• I would have gone 15 if I didn't know true age

• U look like u can between 17 and 20

• 15-16 not that far from your real age

• Something tells me your 17.

• About 16/17

• You look 18, as your real age.

But i think you should consider changing your hairstyle :).

• That's not my natual one. I'm a curly-haired and I dye it ombre. I had 1 month that I used to straighten it all the time but now I'm too lazy and busy to do so. Thanks:)

• what the age you have now you look like your age

• u look like 19/20 to me :)

• i would say about 15

• you look 18 or 19

• My guess is around 16-17. ;)

What Girls Said 4

• You look around your real age, I also get guessed a wild age range. It helps that Im 17 almost 18 too, I could picture you in my year at school.

• Haha, thanks.:) I don't know what annoys me the most though. Beoing considered way younger or way older than my actual age? What annoys you the most?

• They said it was my hair but still. That'd make half of the female population look like her. Long, curly brown hair. It's just normal.

• Haha indeed.

• I swear you look just like my cousin...

• You look 16-17 years old people told me I don't look 18 I look older and then someone told me I look younger

• You look your age, 17 :)