Am I unattractive and why

Guys, am I unattractive?

Thanks guys I forgot to say that the 1st pic was from after a play performance (had to wear a lot of make up) but I put it up to show the color of my eyes but I totally agree on the makeup thing.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Your second pic is 9/10, first 5/10, third makes you look sexy to my brother but to me your third pic makes you look like a serial killer... sorry bout that but its my opinion... You wear a little too much makeup tho in my opinion... to my bro ur perfect lol... i guess its preference...

• Thanks for the honesty :) I never asked for compliments just honesty so thanks (also now that u mention it the third one is sorta killer ish lol)

What Guys Said 25

• Very pretty. You have some cuteness. You are a relaxing girl who likes to chill but have something deep inside you that can make you get on the wild side if you try.

• In the last 2 pics, you look good since those 2 pics look more natural than the 1st one to me for some reason.

If you keep on the clear lipstick while leaving the rest natural. You're going to be in pretty good shape looks wise.

• in the 3rd pic u really cute in my opinion ^_^

• I like 2nd pic 8/10

• Sexy ass bish ;)

• You're fine.

• You look pretty

• Great smile, blue eyes, long straight hair, hmm, you're so cute and attractive.
    Why do you think you're not?

• I think you look nice. If you show your eyes more I think that's why you look best ^_^

• No, you're not.

• You are not unattractive at all! But please cut back on the lipstick...

• You're subjectively attractive, which means there will definitely be guys who think you're pretty.

• Lol no ur not unattractive

• nope the total opposite you are very attractive!

• yeah lol, ure very attractive. and your only 15. the profile pic is by far the best id say

• don't worry about that, there is nothing wrong about how you look

• sweetie your absolutely beautiful don't let anyone tell you different

• No. you are very attractive

• ur a cute little bitch

• You are fine. It is the personality that is more important anyway.

• For 15, you're aight

• Of course not. Just remember, the more attractive YOU think you are, the more attractive everyone else will think you are.

• no you are about a 6

• I don't find you attractive.

• you're okay...