Thigh gaps? what do you think?

Guys and girls, do you think thigh gaps are attractive?

• Yes, they are hot
  • No, i don't get it

Most Helpful Girl

• i have one naturally but i don't like it; (sighs) i just think it's pointless for girls to try and gain one or become anorexic to get one; it's dumb and stupid especially starving urself just to get one. when will people realize to love themselves the way they are, even though it can be difficult? what is it going to take people to see that they're perfect the way they are? at a point where their family are torn by it? at a point of life or death? i'm mainly talking those who start starving themselves to get one. i'm not saying don't workout, even workout to have one, but please... love yourself, do it for u (motivation) and do not harm your body. it's not worth it.

• tbh, can i say... it depends as well. the reason i say that is because some people can naturally have a thigh gap which is fine, some people workout to have one which is okay to me; however, when it becomes an unhealthy to thirst for, then for me isn't healthy at all.

What Guys Said 13

• It depends on their natural build. Most girls just don't have the natural frame type to allow them to get one without getting unhealthily sickly thin. So it usually doesn't look good. But on a girl who has the frame type to be able to get one while maintaining a normal healthy weight it can look good but even then I can take or leave it.

• Never noticed or looked for any gaps down there until this whole thigh gap thing got crazy a few years ago. I don't see what the big deal is. I got no opinion on which is better.

• Speaking as a man, I'll say that I'm grateful not to have one.

Other than that, I really couldn't care less about thigh gaps on a girl I like.

• I googled a few images to make sure - I don't think it would be high on my list of things to look out for in a woman.

• I don't get it just be healthy and don't hurt yourself

• Sure, but not the be all end all. I guess I don't get it.

• just indifferent basically... ^_^

• Molster + e = Molester.

• Yeah, they can be attractive on the right girl, but it doesn't make much of a difference to me.

• It is hot but it's not big enough a deal to be considered a deal maker or breaker.

• I think thigh gap is attractive

• they look nice on the right people.

• they are so hot!!

What Girls Said 13

• Thigh gaps are whatever. Why do people even pay attention to them? I find it amusing. They're not even a body part, it's just a gap. I don't think it matters if you have it or nope.

• Overoveroverrated.

• I used to want one. Then I realized how unrealistic the idea of me having one was so I got over it

• I personally find them ugly. I'm not looking at the gaps between the legs and if I do, it makes me see how some women's legs are awkward.

• I personally really want one. I don't think they're hot on everyone because I think thick thighs that touch are sexy. But I want one for myself

• both can look nice depends on the person, overall i don't get it.

• Personally I think they look awful, and it certainly doesn't enhance a woman's legs that's for sure.

• Well it depends on how much. And about the body in overall.

• I am indifferent. I don't have one, I don't want one either.

• I have one and I don't like it

• I don't know. I have one. It's okay I guess.

• Im not sure what that is

• I squat and work out hard to have toned thighs. all guys I know like it so me personaly I don't get it