Girls, what should I do with my hair?

I know I've asked a similar question before, but i didn't really get any answers. But this time, I'm going to ask specifically about my hair. People have told me i have a weird haircut. I'm not sure what to do with it. People tell me "just cut it", but honestly, i don't think i look very good with a short haircut- not to mention that i find them quite boring. But my other option is to keep growing it out until it all evens out. Well here i am:

http://imgur.com/LqmI3jn

What do ya think? Should i cut my hair short? Keep growing it more even? Leave it how it is? I was also contemplating wether or not to dye my hair brown.. Since women don't seem to like blondes much. Do you think i would look better with brown hair? Or stay blonde? Any advice is appreciated, just please don't be rude regarding my appearance (i know I'm not that attractive).

• Keep hairstyle and stay blonde
    8% (1)
  • Grow it out and stay blonde
    42% (5)
  • Cut it and stay blonde
    17% (2)
  • Keep hairstyle and dye brown
    0% (0)
  • Grow it out and dye brown
    25% (3)
  • Cut it and dye brown
    8% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Grow it out, stay blonde and make a really awesome surfer look with your hair. I think that would suit really well.

• Yeah, i was thinkin the same thing. I think my hair looks best with a messy tousled look. Thanks for the advice! :)

What Girls Said 3