The hair on my legs is long and thick. Should I be embarrassed?

It's very visible. My step mother thinks I should shave it off but then it will grow back longer and thicker.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• u can always wax em basically... ;-)

• Can't you have it blonde?

• Look at all the guys that can only grow peach fuzz but are usually clean shaven. It doesn't grow back thicker.

• The answer is wax!

• The growing back thicker thing is a myth. Just shave it or nair it or wax.

• Why are white girls so hairy.

• It needs to be shaved or guys will be distracted

• Just shave or wax, as Harry legs on a girl is usually a turn off

• Yes, you should start shaving your legs regularly. It's okay.

• Shave it off. I do it as I guy, for girls is considered compulsory.

• That's how it works. You want men to not have facial hair, we have to keep shaving. It takes time and energy. If you're lazy, don't do it butttt you may or may not get a man

What Girls Said 10

• I use to hate that my mom wouldn't let me shave and I was soon hairy.

Finally I decided to do it anyway... And you're right I does grow back faster and thicker but that's just why you have to continue to shave.

If you don't feel like shaving I highly recommend using Nair or Veet. I started off using it it takes less effort and time consumption, but it can be pricey which is why I begun to shave instead:

ak1.ostkcdn.com/.../...for-Legs-Body-P15275517.jpg

g-ecx.images-amazon.com/.../c26-B004S6EHB0-1-s.jpg

• It's an old wives tale that hair grows back thicker and longer. As it's growing, it does look thicker because it's fresh hair but hair almost always comes out the same size each time.
    It honestly doesn't take long to shave your legs in the shower and you don't have to do it every day, just when you're going to show your legs that day.
    It's up to you what you do though.

• You should wax it!

• Shaving your legs does not make the hair longer and thicker, that's a myth. Metal can not give you thicker hair.
    If you want to just shave your legs

• Don't shave. Just use nair hair remover and maybe buy a no no thing. I heard they work if you keep using them.

• Every girl supposed to shave her legs. I don't know where you're from but you're supposed to shave your legs.

• I think it is an essential part of girls personal hygiene and should be a part of your shower routine it is not sexy and it won't grow back longer if you are consistent

• use an epilator it doesn't come back thicker

• Get them waxed, or just shave them and do it every like 2 weeks

• No! If you are, just shave it or get it waxed!