Guys, How do I look like honest oppions please?

Guys, How do i look like honest oppions please?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Very attractive and I am sure your teeth will be beautiful when the braces come off - They are tough going, I had braces from 9 years old up to 14.

What Guys Said 19

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif This is going to be funny and weird for even me to say

I need to see your resting bitch face and also I'd need another picture to just from since that "close up" is to close for a change

But ya look datable or whatever

• For me it's all in the eyes, in this picture it's clear you are not confident within just by looking at your eyes. Try thinking about your happiest moment just before you take the picture, like the whole world is looking and you don't give a shit. When you remember your beauty within it will be reflected on your face and in your eyes. Arrogance is ugly, confidence is beauty. You are a very pretty girl and shouldn't be so concerned about your looks, do what you need to do to feel beautiful to yourself, not what others ideals are.

• Im loooving that hair color😍😍😍

• The braces give a scary feel.

• honestly... i believe braces don't flatter u in my opinion :-)

• It's quite strange, I feel like someone forced you to smile. Try with another photo with a more sincere smile and a better framing, an half of your face is missing.

• Your very attractive to me. I like woman of different cultural back grounds though. Lol didn't know how to word that appropriately haha

• Nothing wrong with your appearance but you can be prettier if you work on that

• You look kind of scary. Could have pulled off a better smile sorry...

• You're pretty

• Hell yeah/10

• no offence meant but scary

• You look nice... why do you feel otherwise? ?

• I like the way you look, it's interesting in a good way ;-)

• I actually think braces are cute on some girls

• You are very beautiful. .

• 6.5.. The braces are actually a good look

• your cute when your braces com off guys will be on you

• You're very pretty 😉