I recently put a picture of me to know what guys think of me. This picture is more real with a real smile. How do I look?

I recently put a picture of me to know what guys think of me. This picture is more real with a real smile.How do i look?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Honestly you look much older than 18 I would have thought mid to late thirties... But other than that you have a good body and skin and hair you look good!

• You look gorgeous to me

• You are beautiful and sexy (I adore fitness and you look very fit indeed). You do have
    Pronounced nasolabial folds that make you look older than your age, more apparant in the current shot. From my personal point of view this is a very good thing.

• You look old in that pic. I had guessed 30+ before I looked at your age (sorry!). Also you're not exactly smiling are you..

• I think you look very attractive

• I think you're older than 18.

• Take a better pic

• I'd buy you a coffee :)

• I like the way you look. I think I prefer the other picture though, but you look good on both

• you look good to be honest

• If you've a boyfriend, what do you care what people of GAG think?

What Girls Said 2

• Nice body, your face looks pretty but not very healthy, like you're tired.

• You look pretty