Help me plss x?

Hey:) I know i have asked this question a lot but i want just to boost my self esteem and confidence :( i see all my friends so beautiful and me so weird and ugly.. I don't know why lol.. So, what's ur opinion about me (just my face :D)?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a really beautiful young lady, you have beautiful eyes.
    You should tell yourself everyday that you're beautiful and you love yourself more than love love's it self.
    If you don't love yourself how do you expect anyone else to love you and so the real beautiful girl inside.
    When you so your inside beauty the outside will shine.
    you know you will be saying, thinking the same about you say why csn I not be like ( insert your own name here) she is really beautiful and kind etc .
    You're not alone we all go though this in our teens.
    remember when someone points their finger at you there's always three pointing back at them.

What Guys Said 15

• as i told u...

7.5/10 basically

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• You have a gorgeous face, but there's something weird about your eyes. It's not you, I think it's the makeup - or lack thereof. I'm not sure, it just looks.. off. Nothing to really worry about it's just something I noticed.

• I think very pretty 8.5/10

• Your gorgeous. And a weird personality is nothing more than a plus :} be original. But your very attractive in my book

• Really hate to answer this question. Are you in college?

• You're beautiful just the way you are, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise

• We can praise you all you want, but at the end of the day, it's you that you have convince that you are what we say you are; a beautiful, gorgeous girl.

• you're very pretty, sounds like you're just being too hard on yourself

• Baby.. will u marry meh 💍

• You have a very beautiful face but you already know that

• U r weird and sad then I am a goblin, u r AMAZING like a bright light in the sky :)

• You? Ugly? Oh god... I'm out of here.

• 9/10, you're lovely xoxoxo, please kiss me

• Awsome... ;)

• A blind person can even tell that you are a gorgeous and i would date you if i was allowed

• I think you look attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• Do u know what happens when you post a duplicate question?

It gets reported and u get in trouble. Enjoy.

• you are absolutely gorgeous and sexy! what are you talking about girl?

• I think you're beautiful. Shut up, your not ugly.

• You're very pretty ! (: