Are you scared to add a profile face pic, because your good looking?

knowing people will just hate or stalk you?

Most Helpful Girl

• not because of that but more because of how the pic would be used if it goes into the wrong hand and also not willing to be identified by friends

What Girls Said 12

• I know I'm not good looking, so that is not my problem. My problem is that someone can use my picture in a wrong way.

• I don't really know if I'm attractive or not, but as my pro pic IS me, then I'm just gonna go with no
    I'm fearless like that

• I had my face up and got bored with looking at myself. One punchman brings me so much joy so that's that. I mean this is the most perfect profile picture, I mean LOOK AT IT. HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL.

• Nope, I'm fearless 😎

• LOL XD you're hilarious! No, I just don't have enough confidence to post a picture of myself plus I don't think I look good in photos. I look better in real life

• I'm not scared.

• No, I have a pic of my face laughing in my profile =p

• Confused At your question. Hate or stalked? Why?

• no im not scared lol... I just don't care that much if they "hate it" then cool xD

• Nah just don't want people i know to recognise me if they're also on here.

• i dont mind. im use to jelousy. hahahahahah loool jk

• I'm paranoid someone I know will see me on here lmao basically.

• It's against the rules to have alternate accounts @Klaatu51

• I did it a couple times and I like it I think it sounds cute.

• Oops basically

What Guys Said 7

• Rigged question is rigged lol
    Am I reading into this a little bit too much here?

• No I don't care my only fear would be that someone might use my pic to cat fish others, but I could care less about that guess there are 7 billion other human beings out there and there is no way everyone would see my pic that cat fisher used to hook in other girls and scam them.

• i think it's not needed basically... after all i;'ve uploaded a pic of mine be4 basically

• Lol yeah, that is totally my problem. I'm afraid of breaking GAG.

• im scared of finding someone who knows me in real life lol. I'd be embarrased xD

• I AIN'T GOT NO FEAR UP IN DIS JOINT.

• I just don't want my professional status threatened. Who knows who is or isn't going to see what I write here.