Are you scared to add a profile face pic, because your good looking?

knowing people will just hate or stalk you?

0|0
13|7

Most Helpful Girl

• not because of that but more because of how the pic would be used if it goes into the wrong hand and also not willing to be identified by friends

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I know I'm not good looking, so that is not my problem. My problem is that someone can use my picture in a wrong way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know if I'm attractive or not, but as my pro pic IS me, then I'm just gonna go with no
    I'm fearless like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I had my face up and got bored with looking at myself. One punchman brings me so much joy so that's that. I mean this is the most perfect profile picture, I mean LOOK AT IT. HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm fearless 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL XD you're hilarious! No, I just don't have enough confidence to post a picture of myself plus I don't think I look good in photos. I look better in real life

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not scared.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have a pic of my face laughing in my profile =p

0|0
    0|0
  • Confused At your question. Hate or stalked? Why?

0|0
    0|0
  • no im not scared lol... I just don't care that much if they "hate it" then cool xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah just don't want people i know to recognise me if they're also on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont mind. im use to jelousy. hahahahahah loool jk

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm paranoid someone I know will see me on here lmao basically.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's against the rules to have alternate accounts @Klaatu51

• Show All
    • I did it a couple times and I like it I think it sounds cute.

• Oops basically

What Guys Said 7

• Rigged question is rigged lol
    Am I reading into this a little bit too much here?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't care my only fear would be that someone might use my pic to cat fish others, but I could care less about that guess there are 7 billion other human beings out there and there is no way everyone would see my pic that cat fisher used to hook in other girls and scam them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's not needed basically... after all i;'ve uploaded a pic of mine be4 basically

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol yeah, that is totally my problem. I'm afraid of breaking GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • im scared of finding someone who knows me in real life lol. I'd be embarrased xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I AIN'T GOT NO FEAR UP IN DIS JOINT.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just don't want my professional status threatened. Who knows who is or isn't going to see what I write here.

0|0
    0|0