Is it black head or something else?

is it black head or something else

Can you guys help me please? what is that on my cheekbones. I don't think they are blackheads. I try everything to get rid of them. My Dermatologist stuff doesn't help. i feel like I am giving them, my money for nothing. Sorry for this pic I didn't want to show my whole face
is it black head or something else?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Um could be ance/blackheads or you might just have very open poors, moles or freckles.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• That's a funny ass pic I know that LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif I'm guessing they're something else though

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, but its probably genetic and there is nothing you can do about it besides putting on make up and hiding them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like blaCkheads from here

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• They look like black heads.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had them on my nose (lightly) and they are not blackheads or other stuff, but mine got less after some time! I think they are pores that look like little bumps but you can't get rid of them because it's the structure of your skin! So don't waste your money/time on things that won't help :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like blackheads

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are blackheads. Best way to remove it is to buy a pimple extractor put a hot face towel on your face to open your pores and squeeze em out. Or they have cloth things that you stick to your skin and they come out.

0|0
    0|0