Can I get pale skin?

I've always wanted to be Caucasian/white and I'm Native American. Is there any way to get paler skin? I really hate my skin color for I don't even know reasons. I guess I used to really like how I never had to tan but that really changed as I got older. I go to a HIGHSCHOOL with a real small population and about everyone there is white. If there's anyway to get whiter skin please tell me!! I've been avoiding the sun for a long while and now my skin is sort of a whitish-yellow-tan. THANKS!!!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• You are the way you are. I've known Natives with fair skin and freckles. You are trying to counteract thousands upon thousands of years worth of genetics, and unfortunately nothing is going to happen.

• Hmm what Korean girls do is applying on sunscreen cream on whenever or wherever they are. Even if they are at home on cloudy days, they still put on those cream. Try that, it might work.

• Please girl, don't do that to yourself! I LOVE tan skin, it's beautiful! I wish you could see yourself through most guys eyes!

• Thats cray, I don't know why you would wanna be white? Native americans are dope af.

What Girls Said 4

• If you really want pale skin, then the best thing you can do is buy a good suncream with both UVA and UVB protection, and stay out of the sun. Once you reach a point where you can't get any paler, that's the palest your skin can get due to the melanin content of your skin.

I wouldn't recommend you try any bleaching products. They damage your skin so much, and the damage is usually irreversible.

Whenever you feel down, just remember that there are so many girls (like myself) who would love to be able to tan naturally without having to resort to fake tan.

• There are skin bleachers, but they are really bad for you and I would not reccommend them.

• We're complete opposites, you want to get paler and I'm so daaaamn pale and want to get a tan but I can't :/

• Don't conform to meet the norm. Be exotic and beautiful