Fit girl with an A cup, or average girl with a C-D cup?

I am neither fit or large breasted haha I just want to know what guys general prefer, since it's VERY rare to see a gym rat, fit girl with anything over a small b anyway.
A fit girl who is toned with a small but shapely butt and an A cup? Or a slightly chubby (not fat) girl with a C-D cup?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I choose the fit girl.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Fit girl with A cup. I don't care about boob size, I prefer a better body overall, and a good butt.
    I still like the other one, but I prefer fit girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit girl, all day long,

0|1
    0|0
  • Easy. A fit toned girl with a pert little bum and an A cup!

http://ep3.xhcdn.com/000/049/463/553_1000.jpg

Just feels and looks so good every time

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on other features put together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I am not attracted to fit girls or A cups! So, I will choose the average looking girl with C-D cup anyday!

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy, the answer to so many question on this site. If he's a boobs type of guy or if he hits the gym a lot, then that might sway which he prefers.

Really though, all boobs are okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to compare pictures just bc our definition of your terms could never be completely accurate with how you see them

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a chubby lover, big and fat is good too. I am not into thin fit girls. Not about boob size so much as overall softness. I love soft tummies, thighs and butts. Big or small boobs are both good, just so long as they are sitting on top of a bigger tummy with nice curves.

Just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit girl with A-cup all the way! They're so much hotter, especially in those sports bras and spandex 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit girl and small boobs

0|1
    0|0
  • The fit girl, as I am very fit, I want a fit girl too. Also, I like breasts of all sizes as long as they are not bigger than an any D sizes of bras, and as long as their but is not saggy, but it is perky

1|0
    0|0
  • Either one, but I guess I'd take the average girl since average is just my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to determine, will depend on how she carries herself. However I like them curvy and D cups are always attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer fit girl. I just love a woman who's toned and could care less for boob size <3

0|0
    0|0
  • who ever is the prettiest and has the best personalty because i think both are pretty nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like little tities AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

0|0
    0|0
  • B or C are better.

0|0
    0|0
  • You had me at "small but shapely butt"!

0|0
    0|0
  • Average with a C-D. I know that sounds weird that'd rather have an average with C-D than a FIT with an A but, I like big boobs, that's just how I am. I prefer smaller butts, if that helps any

0|0
    0|0
  • C cup or smaller but pls no 6 pack

0|0
    0|0