What do you think of a girl with a body like this?

I've recently started working out and I want to tone up and lose some weight... I want a body like the girl in this picture, but I still want to be considered attractive by guys. Guys (and girls), what do you think of her body

the quality of the pictures is a little bad and they were resized to fit this site's standards so they might be a little blurry or fuzzy towards the top corners/bottom, sorry about that!
UPDATE: please no "everyone is beautiful/every body is beautiful" type answers!!! I am overweight and really want to make a change, and I would like to some day look like this, so I need some opinions! Thanks :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Her body is on fleek lolo

What Guys Said 36

• She's "universally attractive," if I had to put a word on it. Most every straight guy would say she's attractive, although they may have a preference for a specific body type they like even more. Me, for instance, I go for athletic girls with more obvious levels of muscle tone/muscle development. However, that's still attractive.

• 9 overall. I am an ass-man. That ass is a 10/10. Nicely tone, good looking tummy. Just a tad on the skinny side. No problems with that, and would be 100% happy with that.

• I think you have done the hard work - Concentrate on toning and you will be in very good shape - I don't think you need to lose any more weight.

• Amusingly it doesn't really matter what physical form you choose to take; someone will want to fuck you.

• 0|0
    • You're not anywhere close to overweight.

• It's not you, I see. Anyways, just getting close to this would be amazing. And don't bother about thigh gaps, WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEM.

• Very good. She works on it.

• Why do I get the feeling you're fishing for compliments and/or insecure

That being said hell yeah great body but still...

• lol its not me! i wish i looked like this damn but im starting to work out and i want to look like this someday but i just want to know what guys and girls consider attractive

• Ah motivation then, well since I'm an ass man you've made a good choice ;)

by the way I'm overweight too and just graduated college so I know how you feel. Gonna start working out again haha

• She is a bit thin, but at least she looks healthy and has nice curves. I certainly wouldn't have a problem dating a girl with that body, but its not quite 10/10 :)

• I sure would! I like this kind of body.

• A new model Barbie doll?

• just meh basicall. y.. not ma taste 8)

• She's a 7 in my book. Her ass. Wow. Her ass.

• u kidding me right?

• is that a she's hot "your kidding me" or a she's ugly "your kidding me"

• Hot ofc 😏

• Its near perfection.

• She is hot hot hot.

• It depends on who you want to attract. Yes, some guys like skinny women, but some guys will like bigger women. At the end of the day, its better to change for yourself because you will attract the type of guy that likes you for how you like to look. The only time I would say you should change to be attractive is if you were in a relationship and you wanted to increase his sex drive.

• thanks for the insight, but i'm currently overweight and need to change my body, so please no "everyone is beautiful/every body is beautiful" type answers!

• by the way this is not an everyone is beautiful type answer. this is my personal opinion. think about who you want to attract.

• I'd tear it up

• She looks good via attractive or appealing

• This is delicious.

• Her lower body is nice but I never found the gaps attractive I feel like that's a byproduct of guy being in there

• Not really.

• Looks amazing that ass is perfect.

• Did I not answer this question few hrs earlier. ..

• she looks fine

• that would get turned upside down next to me but i'm a more attracted to intelligence myself if you're pretty and stupid i'll fuck you and dip

• I would say she is pretty good looking, but why post this?

• im starting to work out (this is my friend's personal trainer) and im looking for some fitness inspiration, but i still want to be attractive. just trying to figure out what guys and girls would consider to be attractive

• Perfect 👌👌👌👌💯💯‼️

• Obviously.

• she beautiful

• Very nice
    Intrigues me to know what he personality is like

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 9

• Looks great. I finally got a picture now of how my butt kinda looks like. I have the exact same butt as her lol. Sorry, just wanted to mention you helped me out haha.
    Anyways, she looks great and I hope you'll achieve it.

• Hottttt! Box gaps pretty much are you either have one or you don't.

• Pretty hot but your thigh gap kind looks like you are creating it by doing the pigeon toe... which makes me a bit happier because I prefer thighs with no gap.

• Oh I realized this isn't you. Don't try for a thigh gap.

• @aamy811 no there isn't anything wrong with it but I just prefer, as a girl who likes girls, a woman to not have a thigh gap.

• PS for extra input my boyfriend said she is hot but she'd still look hot if she gained 15 pounds. He isn't a fan of the thigh gap either.

• You're aiming high. She's stunning, damn. As long as you have the booty to support this you'll get there, good luck ;)

• Do you really have to ask?

• didn't you post this already? I commented on it

• Very hot! :)

• Now it depends if her face is good looking. Her body won't help her if she is ugly. If her face is beautiful then she'll have no issue to finds any guy ever. She has a hot body, but the face is way more important than the body.

• Wrong most guys care more for body lits of lonely pretty girls while the ones on better shape are getting proposed to. But a pretty face and nice body might get you a fan club.

• Put her next Sofia Vergara, bxtch wouldn't be anything.