Thoughts on this for a thigh tattoo?

Thoughts on this for a thigh tattoo??

Most Helpful Guy

• with a face like yours, you could tattoo a nazi symbol on your thigh and people would still call it pretty! just because you're hot. but if an ugly motherfucker like me would do that, hed be ridiculed by every living thing on this planet!! but hey, thats happening anyway! but who cares about me? no one!

What Guys Said 15

• Honestly, I think it's too much detail for a thigh tattoo and think it might look better elsewhere. in my opinion thigh tattoos look better when they're more simple or go with the body's lines. With how round it Id think it needs a place to accentuate it's curves or perhaps a larger canvas.
    It's a quite nice tatoo however.

• where would you possibly suggest getting it?

• My gut says either shoulders back or torso, but I won't pretend to be an expert. It's an interedting design for sure.

• Why not - Looks lovely + different

• I am unimpressed.

• Don't like this one but in general i do lik

• Very pretty

• Not a fan of it.

• Ugly as hell.

• eh... not a fan

• that actually would look very perfect right on your thigh. are you planning to get that on one thigh and another tattoo on your other thigh?

• starting with one, may get another similar on the other :)

• oh ok. that would be really coot. would you ever put paw prints going up non your inner thighs? or like having those lips tattoo going up your inner thighs?

• Love the anonymous posts... but na I'm not a fan.

• too busy in mho

• I personally don't do tats. I just don't think body is meant to covered in art like that, conservative household I suppose

• Hate hate hate tattoos!! They look awful on anyone. When are you girls gonna learn that you don't need one to impress

• They're not trying to impress anyone, but you sound like an ass for assuming anything a girl does to her body is for others.

• ok superman...
      lol

• It probably fucks your skin..

• Nothing looks stupider than a thigh tattoo
    If you live in a trailer park you will fit right in

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's pretty cool! How big are you hoping for the tattoo to be? It's so nice and detailed I think a smaller version of it somewhere else- like your back or arm- would be more suitable. It's up to you though, this tatt will probbbbaably look good almost anywhere 😋

• 15cm on my front thigh :) the tattooist suggested my thigh so I took his word and also I've always wanted a thigh one

• Well then go for it if you really want to, plus I'm sure the tattooist knows best. I think it'd look cool ☺️

• It's interesting... I don't really get the symbolism if there is any though... if you like it get it.

• I was considering redrawing the face as the kissing is odd. but its resembling my sister and I

• Well then there you go. If it means something to you, you should get it.

• I think that's pretty sick

• Super cute, I love it

• I love it but not sure about getting that on your thigh.

• If it has a meaning for you then go ahead :)

• I don't like it.