Can a guy be very attractive a solid 9 in real life and very average a 6 in pictures? why?

Most Helpful Girl

• omgosh yes!!! it happens to the best of us. i tend to look shit faced in all my pictures but look totally normal in the mirror. so weird.

What Girls Said 6

• yes, some people just look better or worse in photos.. part is having a photo taken by someone who happens to take great pics, but the much bigger part is your own comfort/confidence with having your photo taken shows through.

• Yes he can. Some people look better in pictures than they do in real life while others look better in real life than their pics

• Pictures do distort people and make them look less attractive sometimes.

• You might be unphotogenic, it's a problem a lot of people have.

• Some people are unphotogenic.

• Probably if they can't take good pictures. Or do weird poses.

What Guys Said 9

• I am a drummer and have spent most my life performing or playing in bands , which imind you, is quickly becoming a thing of the past... so you do a lot of photo shoots and over the years I have seen the "The Magic"
    as it may be call? And have witnessed the strange phenomena that the camera lens has on recreating a persons imagine onto a piece of film. And I've also had a lot of girlfriends in the modeling biz. And have developed quite the eye for spotting talent out of the crowds of people. And I learned very early on that the most pretty girls can't take a photograph that captures her in it. Its as if that person isn't present at the time you took the picture... and I usually don't even bother trying to work with her because she is never going to give you the shot your LoOkiNg for and I am into that magic a lot I guess because I am in constant search of that cute little girls face that I call "a multi million dollar product" and you would be surprised at what one good captured moment can do on the national or international level. But ill tell you this I know young 9,10,11 12 n up that are makin bank on their own web sites that they built themselves and the sell their little picture sets that show them being themselves and no naked anything because they don't need to even bother going there they sell so many so the world market and a little magic can turn dreams into empires...
    . best of luck
    . shoot for the stars ✌

• Yeepp, I'm not photogenic

• I suppose it can happen but you wonder what causes the difference

• yea... but in my case, its possible to be a 10 in pictures, and break the scale on the upper end in real life

• Photogenic issues.

• Not many people are photogenic in picture. I'm terrible in pictures, but I look better irl

• There are people who are photogenic and people who aren't.

• what is 9 & 6

• No. He's actually a 6 in RL. People are just being nice to him.

• "I'm not photogenic" is how ugly people rationalize their ugly pictures without admitting that they're ugly.