Haircut problem?

So I know that some guys don't like short hair on girls and some do. But I don't see why it is such a problem.
Whats the difference between a girl putting their hair up into a bun and having short hair. They almost look the same! So why do guys hate short hair if it looks like a funky updo?
Haircut problem?
Long hair up.

Short haircut

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea why, im actually wondering the same thing. Most of my guy friends prefer girls with long hair, but they say i look better with short hair. I think its what suits you better, long hair short hair doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 6

• Asking me why I like the hair I do is like me asking you why you like the muscle tone you do. It just is what it is.

• I like the short haircut

• I don't hate short hair, I just don't like how it looks. Why is that wrong?

• I love short haircut!!!

• Short hair is sexy to me.

• Short hair only suits SOME girls. I personally prefer long hair, I don't hate short hair, just not my cup my of tea. It's the same reason most girls don't like long hair on guys.

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend doesn't like short hair. Maybe it has to do with short hair is more of a guy thing? As in guys normally have short hair so it's seen more as manly to some. Which might weird them out?

• Do whatever makes you happy. Your life is about more than just being pleasing to men.

• It's not only guys. I kinda agree with them, sorry, hun...

• Short hair looks pretty on some.