Rate this guy out of 10?

RATE AND COMMENT WHY. Most detailed gets MHO :)
Rate this guy out of 10??????

• Below average
    16% (3)36% (9)27% (12)Vote
  • 6 / 10
    21% (4)8% (2)14% (6)Vote
  • 7 / 10
    47% (9)24% (6)34% (15)Vote
  • 8 / 10
    5% (1)16% (4)11% (5)Vote
  • 9 / 10
    0% (0)12% (3)7% (3)Vote
  • 10 / 10
    11% (2)4% (1)7% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• oh he's just my type... I don't like to rate but I chose 10/10. Fit, fall, dark, mm!

0|1
    0|0
    • IKR 😍😍👅👅💦💦💦💦

• Show All
    • I'm so shocked that so many people voted him below average. how is that even possible, I'm fucking confused. he's way above average

• Hahahahaha I know right. And the way he dresses normally is like black suit pants a white shirt with a button undone and sleeves rolled up and a nice watch.

Like are you trying to kill me 😒😒😍😍😍😂😂 fine AF

What Guys Said 9

• no "2 big" in my opinion... woudn't want 2 b like him basically

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

1|0
    2|0
  • I think he get a nine out of ten because he look tall and strong got a good hair cut but his face is more average. Nose kinda biggish and eyes not sexy enough so sorry the face is not as sexy but the rest is good...

3|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date him.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would say about 7.5 - If I was a girl he wouldn't be my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 just because he is a fan of Real Madrid like me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • He is a guy/10

0|0
    0|0
  • The tiger, not up for debate.

0|0
    0|0
  • id say like 7.5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Average/ below average looking male rate him a 5

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Helookslikeadouche/10. And like a soccer player. I don't really like soccer players. He's totally not my type with his hair full with gel and his big muscles.

0|3
    0|0
  • I rate him a 10, but not just on looks. I like that he works out and cares about his body. I like the picture with the tiger, it shows he an adventurous side which I love. I like that you post three pictures. I like his sweet smile in the last picture with the tiger. I like his style in the first two pictures. He is someone I would hit on if I was single and saw him out, he's really cute and his an amazing body.

1|1
    0|0
  • 7/10, because you have a cute face and okay body. You do look a little too bulky, which to me means the guy cares too much about his looks and spends too much time at the gym. 2 out of 3 pics are at the gym, so this strengthens my theory. Women want a man who they can do fun things to, not who is constantly working on his biceps. Besides, too much muscle doesn't look good. Its still better than being too fat though, next to the cute face you look above average to me.

0|0
    1|0
  • not attracted to him at all. but i can see why many others would think he's attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • he's alright. Great body but i dont like his face that much. Maybe its the haircut, I don't know. But overall he is attractive, Id say a 6

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn. He has a great body and cute smile. And I like his hairstyle. So, yes, he is really attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh 7/10 average face but sick body

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 out of t'en i dont care what He looks like but what kinda crazy lunatic gets in a cage with a tiger, He all tanned and shot looking like a roasted chicken leg , and im instable sheesh

0|0
    0|0
  • That baby tiger looks sooo endlessly cute

0|0
    0|0