Rate this girl please?

I think she is hot, and I give her a 9. What do you think? Please vote and comment!

Rate this girl please?

• <1
  • 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
  • >10
OK, do not include her crocs. Just her face and body type!
Who the heck voted "<1"?

Most Helpful Girl

• I give her an 8.

• Would you date her? :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I also think she's hot. Not giving her a number tho.

• she's wearing crocs?

• Those alone took off a couple points for me

• What about her face and body type and not considering crocs?

• There are so many other problems with the picture besides the crocs. She's wearing make up, her hair looks perfect and not messed up, doing a duck face kind of, and the picture is right infront of the tredmills. No way in hell she was working out at that time and was only taking the picture to make her seem cooler. If your going to a gym don't take selfish. Actually work out and save pictures or other places.

• Yeah she's hot I'd give her a 7.5 or an 8.

• She was a 7 but tha fact she's wearing crocs made her go down to a 4

• I don't rate, rating is stupid. She's hot as hell though, and those crocs, I love crocs and make her look even hotter. Yum.

• I don't rate others..

• What person wears make up at the gym and wears croc shoes? Deal breaker is the duck face she's kind of doing. Just she does not look like she was working out at all and just trying to look cool at the gym. So she gets a 0 for that.

Looks wise she is cute so probably 8/10. Still looks won't help with so many problems in that picture.

• Also the band on her wrist is wrong to. If u wear that in a gym chances of it getting caught on something is probable. So that's not a smart choice.

• A 7-8/10 to me

• she's an 8 to me.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm struggling. My brain / eyes / penis are all just discussing this because there's something NOT there that's missing that would make for an objective score but I don't know what it is.

I mean there's no question of objective beauty by pragmatic standards but personal standards just like "Nah..." but I can't figure out why...

• Her facial expression makes me say "nah"

• Top heavy. Not well proportioned. But I'd still hit it and put those boobs to good use

• On the plus side, very pretty girl, great hour-glass shape, nice legs, and the right hand is beautifully posed. Amazing how few professional models & photographers mess hands up.
    On the other hand. . .
    Sorry. Not a fan of massive mammaries. There's no crinkling around the eyes, so the smile is fake. Way too many of these mirror selfies have the self staring at the ******* camera? Hey fool, the audience is in the mirror! It gives the impression she cannot get over herself long enough to at least pretend she wants to connect with the viewer? A portrait without a connection is a waste of pixels.

• She is definintely cute and I don't think anyone would argue against that. And her dimples my gerrrd lol
    That said I don't think she's my type.

• I don't like giving numbers because to one person, an 8 is a great score but to another, an 8 is insulting.

But if I were to give her one, it would be less than the original because of those crocs >.<

• What if she does not wear crocs

And why the crocs is such a big turn-off? I just do not understand why people in this question have such a strong reaction on that.

• Because Crocs are ugly as fuck lol but yeah without including the Crocs, I'd give her a 10

• Not bad, at least a 7.

• She's FREAKING AWESOME

• 9 is a fair rating for her.

• I give her a 9

• Bruhhhhh! 😨 HOOK meh up with dat cutie ASAP! 😍😍😍

• Them crocks knock her down a few notches.

• I say 7. I like women who are bigger with more curves. She is a bit too thin for my liking.

• I like her sporty body. Toned to the correct extent. But I guess it must be hard or uncomfortable to play sports with a chest like that.

• The chest doesn't even look real. It seems too disproportionate for the rest of her body.

• Yeah, I kinda agree. They look too high. Start extending from the rest of the body really high on the chest. Looks unusual.

• Who is she?

• Ill leave my girlfriend because of your question!!