Did you start using a picture as your avatar immediately?

Just curious as to how long it took you (if at all) to decide to use a real pic of yourself, I understand some people find it hard to use one. I do.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not immediately. I was here for a couple of months before I decided to use an actual picture of myself. Then I decided it wasn't a big deal and posted one. I've pretty much had a real pic of myself up since. I change it every now and then.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm currently using a really pixelated version of a photo my friend took to experiment with for her photography class. It took me months to put up a real one of me.

• No, I had a pic of a wolf up for a few weeks.

• I put one of myself immediately :p

• I used a real pic of myself after three days. I regretted doing this because of the creepers so I took it down. Now I'm sticking with an eye.

• I started using mine from yesterday but i have been here for a year or more.

• I had one of me for a while, then I got afraid of what people would think so I stopped using one.

• I don't use a real pro pic. I use ones of what I look like in cartoon form.

• i put one on straight from the start

• I put one right away :)

What Guys Said 7

• I think mine was straight away

• I made my account yesterday. It asked for a pic so I slapped one up thr.. I feel like if this is an opinionated site we should give those asking the question or answering a view of who we are.

• I used mine from start

• Nope still haven't...

But will put my real after few hours... For rate me.. 😀😅

• I signed in with fb so I just used my profile pic

• I switch regularly, not sure why though...

• I used mine from the start of things since I can't stand using a default AVI on any site. Especially if and when we have the opportunity to put a pic of our selfs up -_- i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif