Girls, bad self esteem... rate me + guess ethnicity?

hi, im 17 (18 in October), 5ft11, rate me (i have bad self esteem :/) and guess ethnicity + suggestions

P. S. I gained a little bit of weight due to taking Rx medications... i am now hitting the gym and loosing the flab
Girls, bad self esteem.... rate me + guess ethnicity ?

(me a few days ago)

(Me in July 2014)

These pics are from my rocker phase way back in 2013

(I was 15 then...2013)

(April 2013)

thanks in advance

61

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't rate people, sorry! But you're good looking, cheer up! Smile!

What Girls Said 60

• You're attractive. 7/10.

• Dude you're a freaking cutie! You look like one of my crushes actually I'd rate you 8/10! You look Slovak maybe Macedonian or Czech.

• Im from Slovenia! :D haha aww thanks :D
      Where are you from?

• Dobrý deň! I actually started learning Czech because i have a Czech friend and its very similar to Slovak! Im from Brooklyn New York actually haha I love the Slovak accents so beautiful

• 7 or an 8; Russian

I think you should smile more and grow your hair out again!

• I don't normally post on this topic because I have it blocked but since you put it in my question with your response to my question I'm here. Your not bad looking at all I don't use the rate me system just know you are attractive and you have nothing to worry about in looks. I'm cheating from your ethnicity since I saw it on someone else but Slovenia

• I was very impressed by the men in Slovenia when I was there. Very handsome and tall ;), I was one particular guy that caught my attention in the gas station, he was super hot. You look very good, I would say 8/10.

• Aww thank you! by the way odd question do I look slovenian? :D Where are you from btw?

• I dont know if there are particular face features that divides Slovenians from other nationalities but you look european ;)

• Im from Europe too, but Im not gonna say from which country :P

• You're pretty attractive I'd give you a 7... Though I would've given you a higher rating if you still had your longer hair I think it suits you more :)

• Aw your cute 😉 8/10 I'd say 😋

• thank you! i see you are from the UK? i will be studying medicine there shortly (intl. medical program). may I ask what ethnicity I look like?

• hahah i am eastern european :D thanks! and you are righ :D

• Haha go me my nephew is half polish an there are many in England so guess you got a similar look 😊

• You look fine, cheer up.

• I think your a 9, u should grow ur hair out more. Also ur definitely not American, I can just tell, your either European (specifically English, Swedish, French, or German) or ur Australian

• you're good looking you dont need to worry about your appearance

• Are you Polish? Slavic? You look good no worries 😊

• I am slavic :D aww thank you. If you had to rate me from 1-10 what would I be? + any suggestions if any flaws? :)

• Ten / ten ! No worries 😊 looking good 😊

• aww haha im flattered :D tell me what about me looks "slavic"... i got told this by a lot of people from holland, UK, belgium, germany (I have a lot of foreign friends + i plan to study medicine in UK)

• I can't rate you since you're under 18 but you look Polish or Slavic to me. I mean your username kind of gives it away lol but I can tell almost instantly.

• Actually ironically I am part polish and a large part British - so I get people disagreeing over whether I look western or Eastern European/"north Russian" lol.

• good point - if you're not in America I guess I can haha - I don't really have a standard rating system (people tell me 7.5-8.5 usually and I'm like what exactly does that mean) so I would say you're good looking, maybe like a 7 although like I said the scale confuses me a little, I like the first pic the best, try better lighting. I also am not generally attracted to blond guys but Slavic guys are an exception.

• thats the fact LOL... I usually get rated from 6.5 (worst) to 8 (best) so im somewhere in that scale xD
      I do not have blonde hair. I have chesnut brown hair and brown yes. I kinda used to have blond hair as a kid :D But as you are an American I would like your personal opinional on one matter. I am moving out of Slovenia soon to the UK to study dentistry... as the UK and the US have a lot of simullarities... do you think I have potential over there with dating? Like there are a lot of differences between e. Europe and west Europe

• I'd say an 8 or 9 out of 10. You look good!

• You look FABULOUS! Follows!

• You look good! No reason to have a bad self esteem really. I'd say an 8. And about ethnicity I'm not sure. Maybe some country from eastern Europe? Because of your eyes/nose.

• i think you are cute 7 ;)

• youy are a slovene I can tell

I have been to glorious slovenija you know it is a good place

• awww thank you! If you had to rate me from 1-10 what would I be?

• I'm a lesbian. But lets talk about these small horses hungary has stolen from you. That's fuycked up in my opinion. I know they are slovene horses.

• you're handsome... the only thing you should be working on is your self-esteem. trust me confidence is sexy plus ur hot so just be confident ;)

• Boy, u look good. No need to worry. I'm sure it's gonna be easy for u to get any girl ;)

• You're a handsome young man!

• Yu look nice and cute , thank god ur not horrible ugly... But work on urself on the inside... Many people have their issues and sometimes it could be a blessing in disguise or a lesson... Jus make sure you take tht with yu, nobody knows you but you! You kno what u like and u kno what u don't like... Never take tht for granted

• Change nothing you are so handsome! Ps:girls like a little extra to hold so don't worry about your weight ;) 10!

• You kind of remind me of the kid from Final Destination 3. I don't think you're bad looking tho.

• nothing wrong with you as far as I can see. be proud of yourself.

• thank you! If you had to rate me from 1-10 what would I be? + any suggestions and flaws. And do I look like any ethnicity specificaly? Thanks in advance!

• I don't want to rate since well... aaaah not good! but even if I saw a flaw that flaw might be something that someone else would find insanely attractive. I like your eyes though

• You're attractive kid, gain some confidence. ... and you're definitely Jamaican American. lol

• Jamaican American LOL! :P xD Im slovenian wich is slavic like russian xD

• Hahaha I know. I was joking. lol

• Oh and for your hair, if you're asking. You should stick to short hair, if you want to look manly and mature, or the second to last picture hair length, because you look young and mature.

• 10/10... You really remind of an actor. Your face would look great with a good body!
    I'd guess that you're German.

• I'd rate you a 6 and I am going to guess to european.

• Slovakian and I rate you a 7

• You look good. 7/10

• thank you! :D just another question? any specific ethnicity/nationality I look like?

• well im slovenian wich is de facto the same as russian :D :D slovenians and russians are both slavic people

• Haha, okay. So I was close. :)

• You shouldn't have low self esteem. I'm not gonna rate you but you're not decent looking.
    I would guess you're Polish?

• More from Girls
    30