Stretch marks and cellulite?

I've had a lot of ups and downs with my body. Having an eating disorder and dropping down to 99 lbs very very fast. Then starting to binge eat, gaining it all and more back.
Right now, I am at a healthy weight, working out and lifting weights 5-6 times a week, and eating good.

With all this, i've developed stretch marks and cellulite and it makes me very self concious. Its mostly around my upper thigh on the backside.
With the hot weather and summer coming, i'd like to wear shorts and dresses etc. And I guess show off my quads and my hamstrings that i worked so hard for, but i look in the mirror and all i see is cellulite and i end up wearing pants.

ladies do you have this problem? how did you get over it

men, is this a huge turnoff for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that you're healthy again is all I care about... the rest is irrelevant, not a turn off.

What Guys Said 4

• a turn-off?

tsk tsk 8)

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Men don't really notice it

• WATER WATER WATER and vitamin E drinking 3 liters of water and ONLY water helps get rid of stretch marks and vitamin E helps tighten up skin

• No not at all for me I live to see a really women with things like that the human body is not perfect and a women with some meat on her bones is hot as hell stretch marks and all.

What Girls Said 3

• Combine glycolic acid and Retin-A.

When used together, glycolic acid and Retin-A can dramatically improve the appearance of stretch marks [9]. If you choose to do this, you might want to "prep" your skin with Retin-A before using a glycolic acid.

There is no easy way to get rid of stretch marks :/

• I have some stretch marks that are practically invisible, so that doesn't bother me. I also have some cellulite, but I noticed it has become less noticeable since I started lifting. So overall, I'm happy

www.animated-gif3d.com/.../...f_clip-art_icons.gif
    Some nightmare fuel for the lolz

• I have it everywhere too ill probably get laser treatment