Girls, Have hair issues please help?

Okay so my hair is extremely frizzy and the hairline is messed. I have to blow dry it after ever time I wash it or else it gets so greasy it's unbearable. I wash it every second day. And if I let it air dry it feels like I just came out off the deep fryer like it stinks like I've never washed it. Are there any of u with the same problem? How can I get rid of frizzyness? I'm not wearing any makeup and this is my bad hair see how bad it is and don't laugh.

Girls, Have hair issues please help?

I get rid of the frizzy ness? I never leave my hair normal because I'm embarrassed to.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• It stinks the very next day you wash it? I recommend head and shoulders aloe vera gentle scalp care shampoo. a lot of the time what you use on your hair depends on the way it smells because some shampoos give off bad scents. As for the frizziness, apply warm coconut milk to your hair the night before you wash it, keep a towel wrapped around your head. Then in the morning wash your hair. Frizziness is caused by lack of moisture so make sure your hair is getting enough nutrients keep a healthy diet, consuming lots of greens and fruits. If you want extra moisture and nutrients for your hair, I use Garnier Fructis SLEEK & SHINE - MOROCCAN SLEEK OIL TREATMENT. It's Moroccan argan oil. I use it in my hair because it's quite frizzy as well, It's easily absorbed and it conditions your hair without making it oil. Instruction on the back of the bottle will explain to you what to do. I bought it at a drug store but you can get it in the hair product section in stores like walmart or otherwise the beauty section.
    Keep your hair nice and moisturised!
    - Good luck :)

What Girls Said 7

• Looks like a little bit of heat damage and maybe fly aways. When was the last time that you had your hair cut? Do you do conditioning treatments? What shampoo are you using? How hard is the water? What kind of hair products are you using? Do you use a heat protectant when you blow dry, flat iron or curl your hair? Is this your natural color or do you color your hair? Some dry shampoo can help with the greasy look of your hair, over washing (even every two days can be over washing) can cause your scalp to try to over compensate with your natural oils. Could also be from hormonal changes, medication, your diet, etc. Do you take vitamins? Are you fairly sedentary or are you fairly active?

I am questioning more on how your hair seems to smell bad. Your hair doesn't look frizzy in these photos.

• I use shampoo and conditioner. Organix the coconut stuff and the Argan oil. I just put shampoo at the roots and then a mix of shampoo and conditioner mid length of the hair down to the ends. I rinse with warm water. And add a dime amount of natural hair grease. Then spray in a hair protectant. Then blow dry it. Then the next morning straiten it. The last time I had a haircut was a month ago. And this is my natural hair color.

• You put a lot of work into your hair! Try using some hairspray to smooth out the fly aways. even just spraying you brush before each stroke with at least one stroke around your head. As for your other issue, I woukd say try talking to a stylist in person. It's easier when you can touch and assess the hair that way. If they don't know, it could very well just be a hormonal thing that you need to talk to your doctor about.

• K thanks for the advice:)

• hot oil treatments once a week should help, buy a jar of pure coconut oi it's sort of a solid form so just pop a few tablespoons in the microwave for about 20- 30 seconds before you go to bed. Apply to dry hair and wrap a towel around you head then wash it out and condition normally in the morning!

• I will try that too thanks:)

• I don't have frizzy hair, but I still swear by Umberto Giannini Mend My Hair Rehab damage repair protein spray. Use when your hair is damp and blow dry. A few uses should start to solve it and if you heat-treat it further (straightening, curling, etc) then use a keratin heat protection spray like Tresemm√©. Good luck 🍀

• Try Wen by Chaze something... can't remember his name. Or use Morrocaian hair oil after you wash your hair, the stuff smells great and makes your hair very soft and silky!

• Your hair is frizzy? Goodbye

• It might be the shampoo you're using. Is it too rich?

• It's organic stuff

• Organic or not, if it's too rich ( hydrating or heavy ) it's going to mess up your scalp

• girly it's really not that bad haha, sounds like it's heat damage. I used this hair mask recipe from pinterest and it made my hair shiny and healthier want it?