Chubby or just normal?

My friends say that I'm chubby. I'm 5'5" tall, 113 lbs and 32" A-23"-38". Where should I focus on when I work out?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are on the thinner side of average. If anything, you are thin. Your friends are all drastically underweight though. They were probably insecure and trying to make themselves feel better by bringing you down. Also, your measurements sound awesome! Maybe your friends called you chubby because you have wide hips. But trust me, wide hips are a GREAT thing on women. Especially when you have a thin waist paired with it (like yourself). No need to workout really, you sound great the way you are.

PS: you can workout if you want to, but you won't lose weight, all you will do is tone your body. Toning is always a good thing, but be extra careful not to over do it.
    This is hot:
    data.whicdn.com/.../...irls-women-hot-23_large.jpg

This is not:
    www.bodybuilding.com/.../linzkaye-arms.jpg

What Guys Said 11

• 0|0
  • That sounds fairly normal.

• Sounds about right to me

• Your weight is perfect. The way to calculate ideal weight is 100 lbs for the first 5 feet and 5 lbs for every inch after that. You are 5' 5" so your ideal weight would be 125 lbs.

• Hm. What did your friends say exactly? It's clearly not weight based.

• They all are around 88-98 lbs. And I'm the only one being 113lbs.

• That explains it. You need new friends...

• No where you are perfect figure wise just tone up if you want and don't lose weight people say what ever but understand this men do not prefer bones if that makes any sense at all!!!

• that doesn't sound chubby to me.

• 113 lbs is no where near chubby. Your friend needs glasses

• That sounds pretty normal, unless you're skinny fat.

• You're fat.

• You sound petite. You aren't chubby. You don't need to focus on anything.

What Girls Said 7

• This will come off as somewhat rude, but do your friends need to get their eyes checked? I'm 5'3'' and 125 lbs. I guarantee you are not chubby and most likely normal. Not that I'm trying to discourage exercise because it does keep you healthy. :D But yeah... you're fine. :)

• That's NOT chubby!

• I'm going to go slam my face into a wall until I pass out because if that's chubby
    Then I am absolutely disgusting. Bye bitch. No, actually bye bitch to the lying slut who said you were chubby.

• chubby? that sounds borderline underweight to me!!!

• that is not chubby at all but everyone has their problem areas so work on those

• You are not chubby at all!

• You seem more on the skinny side