Girls, do I look like the boyfriend type?

would you ever date me or think im cute or adorable?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• ok, so you already attractive-if your boyfriend type, your cute and adorable because you have a great personality that connects with mine, if your not, then your either nice but more of a friend, hot but dumb which means the most id do is hookup, or not a nice person period :/

What Girls Said 13

• being boyfriend type isn't a 'look' to me, it's actually a personality type. in my eyes.

• Of course. Ditto on what smexiliciousss said. You have a beautiful smile, and smiles make everyone's day so keep smiling and have a wonderful day! Work hard if you're doing that drumline thing. I know that's pretty taxing sometimes.

• i mean anyone could be the boyfriend type its not about looks

• I don't really think there is a "look" for that but you are cute.

• How's your personality?

• im really the sweet and thoughtful kind of guy and i would do anything to keep a relationship, and any girl that has a sweet heart and loves me for me is one thing i look for

• I wouldn't date you ( age difference) but you're cute.

• yeah you're cute!

• There is no look for the boyfriend type tbh. It's more of a personality thing.

• I guess you do

• You have an adorable smile, but the question is do you act like the type.

• i definitely do and im really the sweet and thoughtful kind of guy and i would do anything to keep a relationship, and any girl that has a sweet heart and loves me for me is one thing i look for

• Then go out there, be yourself, and find a girl who makes you happy and love her right. That would you make you a great boyfriend 👍

• I look at a guy's personality more than I do his looks. To me personality is what counts, I could care less about looks. Looks to me are just a bonus. I care more about a guy's personality, I want to see what he is really like.

• I don't see why you wouldn't.

• Yes you do