Should I just accept the fact that I will never be as attractive as this guy?

And therefore I'll never accomplish what he did. Because he's 6 foot 1.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to be hung up on height, you can. . . and if you want to convince yourself that it's extremely important, you can. . . and if you are only 5'3" and you want to convince yourself that the rest of your life is screwed, you can. . . and nobody should get in the way of you and your depression, because those are all your choices which you are free to make.

• You're old and wise lmao

What Girls Said 2

• Eww gross.. move along.. there's nothing to see here..

• Why are you comparing yourself to him? He's got a nice body but he's not that attractive

• His height makes his face don't matter anymore.

• I clearly mentioned it 6'1"

• Sorry, I didn't see that part. Personally I don't really like guys over 5'11-6'0, I'm 5'2 so it's a bit tall for me. Not all girls like guys that tall.

What Guys Said 7

• Come on, there are hundreds of guys out there who are 6'1 and taller who still won't attract women like he does. I am 6'3 and probably still growing. What you're forgetting there is the simple fact that he hits on just one kind of women : Those who are out for a quick adventure. I highly doubt that he's able to stay faithful or to even keep a genuine relationship. He's just about hooking up, but that's it. And I also don't think that he knows how to treat her respectfully : He'll play her at first to win her over, but then he'll drop her as quickly as he got her. That's not an attractive trait at all if you ask me.
    I can also imagine that his douchebaggery will turn most decent women off anyway.

• It's interesting though to analyze his demeanor and his conduct. What makes him act like this? I know he's a pick up coach, but he must have been through some development to become like that. It must have begun in his mind where some voice must have told him to better himself or to compensate for something. (Maybe his private parts ) ... I'm just guessing though.

• I AM FUCKING FIVE FOOT SIX!

• Finally we all know how tall you are. Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N0TJyd3OgU

• Is there any merit in being 6 foot 1

How hard did he work for it? what kind of exams did he prepare?

• yes, please accept it!

We will all be happier when you do 😬

• Why are you happy?

• Because if you accept it then I won't have to see anymore questions about this dude

• Exactly the answer I expect.. Too predictable..

• Thie guy again

• How tall are you, and have you heard of leg lengthening?

• 5 foot 6 and I won't do leg lengthening

• DUDE i saw ur question a couple months ago , i gave u a lot of tips on how to look better. U remember?

• I don't. It's not even about looks. It's about height.

• If it's just about the height, accept it and move on.