Do you like curvy girls? why?

I'm very curvy and wondering why is it sooo attractive?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...-instagram-girl-1.jpg k i1127.photobucket.com/.../Saaya312.jpg g i1127.photobucket.com/.../...934b-b128517e6624.jpg j i1127.photobucket.com/.../...-instagram-girl-2.jpg Why because if and when I see those types of women I'm sorry i can't keep my hands off of them <3,

This is how I think about it (Yall can call me shallow for this 1 but IDGAF, sorry but the truth is finna hurt a couple of GAGirls I'm sure) But if a girl has no EYE CANDY why in the fuck would I be interested in her store?

Now don't take what I just said at face value either thinking that, that means she must have a nice stacked body. But hey, for the most part, it does when it comes to me. Well, unless her face is a legit rated 7+ that is because he body won't matter to me at that point. If not... I'm sorry, but I'm going to look right past her every time ^_^.

• Why does this thing always spazz out when I type a " < " sign -_-

• this is how I think about it (yall can call me shallow for this 1 but idgaf, sorry but the truth is finna hurt a couple of gagirls I'm sure) but if a girl has no eye candy why in the fuck would I be interested in her store? now don't take what I just said at face value either thinking that, that means she must have a nice stacked body. but hey, for the most part, it does when it comes to me. well, unless her face is a legit rated 7+ that is because he body won't matter to me at that point. if not... i'm sorry, but i'm going to look right past her every time *

What Guys Said 21

• I LOVE curvy girls! There is nothing sexier than a girl with a small waist and big hips thighs and a butt (big boobs are nice too.)

I have no idea why I think it's so attractive. I just do. There is something that turns me on about curvy girl. It's a feminine look.

www.youtube.com/watch

• Curvy as in wide hips, nice thighs, big boobs, but still look fit/healthy? Yeah, lovely.

Curvy as in fat, with excess fat? No thanks.

• I do, it's a preference, some guys do some guys don't. Just like some girls like leaner guys and some girls like more burly guys. It's not anything that can be explained it's just simply attraction.

• Guys like curves in women, there is no kind of philosophical reasoning or mental process behind a lot of it lol. Guys as a general rule of thumb are more visual in attraction than women its just some guys look at curves and think "dam she has curves, that's hot!" so its pretty much down to their taste in women more or less : )

• Because it's accents you as a woman! A real women is curvy. It's extremely feminine, and really exciting. Nice thick Hips, thighs, bum, breasts!

• I like it, a lot its just nice to see fat being distributed in other areas besides the belly, anyways its just hot I like to look at her curves while banging her and in my mind I think that I am dominating her curves as well which is a turn on.

• I love curvy women... I think women are supposed to have curves and a little bounce and wiggle if you ask me.

• I guess it's a natural response just like some girls are attracted to tall muscular men. It's so great cuddling with curvy women, and hence sex is also great. I'm kinda tall and broad shouldered so a skinny girl won't do for me since I'll always be afraid that I'm gonna mistakingly hurt her while making out.

• Because curvy girls are the most attractive girls i have ever seen...😊 their body is fantastic...❤👌

• 0|0
  • Because it really shows off the shapes of the female body.

• Yes. Their curves are sooo hot.

• Love it, it's a good female trait, you know sexiness can be inherited

• Yes, because my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun.

• Broad curvy hips signals easy birth. Very attractive.

• OBVIOUSLY... WHO DOESN'T

• coes real women have curves , its hot xx

• yea i like them i dont like skinny twigs

• Honestly im not sure why, its just apealing to some guys.

• Super turn on

• It's NOT for me. The body of skinny girls for me is perfect <3 <3