What is your actual ideal body type? Honestly do you prefer a guy with abs?

I've started dieting and working out. Will majority of girls find me more attractive after I'm done? Is getting fit a good thing for all around attractiveness? I'm doing for health but am curious about this too.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 41.media.tumblr.com/.../...p2rKFO1rope9uo1_500.jpg
    Something like this without the abs or v line. I don't need a guy with tons of muscle but just enough that he can help me move stuff.
    Working out does help with attractiveness. Not just because your body gets fit but leading a healthy lifestyle shows in your eyes, your skin, your hair. Just everything

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• An athletic, defined body type is most attractive to me. Yes, I honestly prefer a guy with abs.

But that's if we're talking strictly physical. I've been attracted to plenty of guys with a softer tummy, I've just never really dated a guy who was too overweight before. I also don't prefer guys who are too obsessed with working out or vanity.

2|0
    0|0
    • Would you date a chubby guy?

• I have once before, and I'll be honest, it was a bit of a turn off. I still really liked him though. Not many overweight guys have asked me out to be honest. I have dated a couple guys with a little bit of a tummy but were toned elsewhere and I was still attracted.

• I like it when a guy is in good physical health, but honestly I'm not really into guys who are totally ripped...

0|0
    0|0
    • Is it a negative? Or just doesn't matter to you?

• I'm more comfortable with a guy whose body isn't perfect, because mine isn't either.

• But what if he thinks your perfect? I like (even prefer) girls who have a little extra. I just feel like majority of girls would prefer a fit guy.

• A fit/toned body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer slender guys to be honest. Bulky guys kinda gross me out, no offense to any muscular guys who read this. Skinny or normal are my preferences. I could deal with overweight or muscular guys if I loved his personality.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about a fit guy. Had a six pack but was more thin. Not bulky but kind of muscular. Like defined or something.

• im more of an 'in between' person i dont mind a guy whos skinny like no biceps etc. i dont mind chubby guys either as long at both of them dont take it to extreme level lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like slim guys with very slightly visible abs, just barely peeking through. But any guy that doesn't have a big gut or manboobs is attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a buff guy. He has to be able to pick me up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's just say I would rather have a more slim guy rather than a muscular or buff guy. I would rather have a Logan Lerman than a Channing Tatum or Brad Pitt. ya know?

0|0
    0|0