Please rate me?

I am struggling to get a score on hotornot, however seems that I don't get enough votes, don't know why at this point.

So please help me get the votes so I have score: https://hotornot.com/profile/0452898962

Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be an attention whore. 😉

• I am not sure I understand what you mean, I was waiting for 3 months to get a "number" on hotornot and still didn't get it, looks like I got around 50 "votes". Probably their service is crap as I know I gave more then that amount of votes.

That was the reason asking here, so the "attention whore", I don't get.

• I wanted to get a feeling of how people see me physically relative to others, that's the purpose of the hotornot account.

Looks like most people there have a score of 6-7 probably that happens because most of the votes are from their friends, but I wanted to get a 'real' number with opinions made from random people.

How does that affect me? Depends on the score if I get more then 7 from random people I will probably just continue be myself, otherwise maybe I have to work on my looks, don't know yet.

• Okay, fair enough, I just thought you wanted to get high ranking/get popular or something.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• shaved u look better basically 8)

• Maybe its a bad sign man. Or maybe you're just off the charts bruh. Who knows

• Link didn't work

• Yeah, this popped at the top as I was selecting a MHO but the account doesn't exist anymore since I gave up, after months there I haven't get enough votes to get a score, I guess I send strong stay away signals so I don't get the votes.

• Can be, at least I know its not my height which is just under 5ft 7inch but my poker face or the fact that I am hairy, another post on the same topic: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1748689-good-profile-pic

• In the end I get to learn something :)