So how u rate me?

in both pics?

coz i was told i look ugly in right.. like boy.. i grew my hair.. now
@Klaatu51 see my new hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pic of you on the right because you look less girly girl and good with a collar shirt

• i was told opposite..

• Nah you don't and personally I am a small majority that likes non girly girls but a majority of guys like girly girls

• Don't take my opinion to heart since you want to please the majority rather than minority

What Guys Said 5

• kirby is cute 10 lol

• why do trolls post these questions without a pic

its pathetic. how else am I suppose to judge how ugly you are?

• I don't know i dont see anything

• Can't see any pic of yours.

• 7.5... i've seen worse, yo kinda cute in a weird way...

What Girls Said 3

• You look beautiful in both pictures :) I prefer the way you put your hair up in the left picture though

• You can post the picture just upload it to tinypic or imgur then copy and paste the link which ends in. jgp here :)

• no, there's a easier way than that, just use google drive

• oh yeah good point, i mean just like if you link the post so maybe people rating someone can view a whole album of photos...

• @thehateheretic well you're right that is probably best if the askr wants to link more than 3 photos since gag has that photo restriction

• don't see pics