How attractive is this Brazilian Model/10 (PICS) ?

How attractive is this Brazilian Model/10 (PICS) ?

0|0
7|25

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• She's pretty attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks very robust. I understand why some guys wouldn't like her. She looks a bit intimidating.

0|1
    0|0
    • Personally, I like muscle on a woman as long as she isn't "ripped". Maybe I'm weird, but I'm comfortable with the idea of being with a girl who could demolish me. lol.

• Her body looks really nice but her face looks regular to me so 7/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I rate her amazonian!

0|0
    0|0
  • 6/10, about average (Would be more attractive if she didn't have implants )

0|1
    0|0
  • Bet she's hydrogel injected all over her body. I can hardly wait till she's big on the news for having rotting limbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• She is a bit big in the chest and butt for me but still very pretty a 7 7.5 from me but I'll bet she will get higher from other guys

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a very nice body but I don't like her face. Maybe it's just the expressionn she's making.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is WAY too muscular and hardened all over - too masculine. Curvy is nice, but curvy and SOFT/feminine/ She's so skinny she doesn't even have a tummy or love handles. No thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • For whatever reason I find her manly.

1|0
    0|0
  • ehhhh she's whatever to me. I don't find her appealing, yeah she's got a good body but not my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face is charming. But her physique, her posture, even her looks in some pics are like a dude. THAT is a major turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm hesitant to comment, because Brazilian women are notorious for implants and plastic surgery galore. If she were 100% real (which I highly doubt), then she'd be a 10, definitely. I like toned + curvy.

0|0
    1|0
    • What did I get a down-vote for? Plastic surgery and implants are extremely common among models in countries like Brazil and Colombia, like it or not, and I don't like fake anything.

• She's a looker

0|0
    0|0
  • she's hot. Can you tell me her name? Please. For scientific research of course

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a man, man!

0|0
    0|0
  • SHE LOOKS TOO EXPENSIVE TO BE ATTRACTIVE.

1|0
    0|0
  • She would do great in fitness modeling

0|0
    0|0
  • She is sexy.. and she has got that ass!!! Damnnn

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 she's got that masculine kind of look of like on girls faces, i like the girls that have that kind of look... not too masculine, but abit

Her six pack is abit scary , but there's no denying she's mega hot

Brazilian women , no contest

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a nice body

0|0
    0|0
  • she's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • All kinds of nuts have been busted in the process. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • face? boobs? ass? general

face 3/10

boobs 7/10

ass 8/10

general 6/10

0|0
    0|0
  • yummy bummy / 10

0|0
    1|0
  • Looks like a body builder, too intimidating to a guy like me

2|0
    0|0
  • 10/10
    omg i would fuck her so hard

0|0
    1|0
  • She's fucking ugly in my opinion 3/10

1|0
    2|1
  • Well yeah she's pretty good looking and that's some sexy bikinis. But I think there's some implants in there somewhere

0|1
    0|0