Do you find girls with stretch marks unattractive?

Due to surgery I've gained some weight that resulted in stretch marks on the insides of my thighs and my hips. I'm now very self-conscious when I take off my clothes.

• stretch marks don't matter
    45% (15)
  • stretch makes are hideous
    21% (7)
  • I don't care either way
    34% (11)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• After 2 after we started dating my wife's eczema on her lower leg worsened and its quite visible and she is very conscious of it. But did that make me feel less attracted to her, no... Why? because of the person she was on the inside... i fell in love, not with her legs but her heart. Having said that guys a visual creatures and can sometimes be turned off... but consider this... the guy you attract will probably love you for who you are...

• it doesn't matter

• I myself don't like them.

• if a guys face is that close to the inside of your thighs then your stretch marks are the last thing he is going to be thinking about

• Guys don't notice stretch marks by the way love your profile pic.

• my girl has stretch marks on her butt from loosing weight before i met her and i love her butt just the same as if it didn't have stretch marks.

• I myself dont mind :)

please answer my question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kybeq2dWBf8

• I don't mind hips, though personally I pay a lot of attention to legs to I'd mind inner thighs.

• yes. its a sign that your fat... or is it?

• yea they are ugly

• it does not matter to me at all... really why would it matter?

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Unless they're on your face IDGAF ^_^