Judge My Appearance. ?

I've always thought I was a decent looking person, one word I would use to describe my appearance would be, "Meh." But, I'm curious what other people think of my appearance (especially guys, teehee). Anyway, so judge. Be brutal. It's the internet, you can post anonymously!

Most Helpful Guy

• You look pretty :)
    I don't think you need to change but you asked for truth!
    (This is my opinion) but i think you should try contacts, i feel like you have a good facial structure and the glasses take away from it, but you could get just better suited glasses :)
    So in honesty i can say that you are naturally pretty but the glasses seem i don't know too big? No... Too think of a frame maybe

I'm not sure hope this helps!

• Oh, that's great! I actually do wear contacts on a regular basis, I just have that as my profile picture because I couldn't find any other good ones, lol. Thank you!

• Ah that's cool :) should try updating this with a picture out them in would be cool!
      Stay frosty!

What Guys Said 13

• Well, appearance and looks are two different things. You can have a great appearance and be ugly and vice versa.

Your appearance looks just fine. You look well kempt and look as if you take care of yourself.

As far as looks, I think you're cute. I'm sure many people think the same. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder: Some people will find you attractive, some won't.

• Very cute for 15 - A 9.5

• I would never judge...

• For a 15 year old you are a very attractive girl😍 you look like my girl hahaha

• Your cute if that's really you rate you 7

• You look above your age.

• You're cute as in, if I was in high school you'd catch my attention.

• You look very professional/business woman like, but you're cute, 7.5/10

• creative, you seem to have a similar wall to me :)

• You're very attractive imho! Also, I love Adventure Time!

• Not bad. Remind me of Cara Delevigne for some reason.

• You are pretty and look very young.

• You look cute but also young and look like you might be smart alecky.

What Girls Said 6

• You are very pretty!

• nope, not "Meh" ... super cute, girly! you got it goin on! and I love your name!

• Thank you! I usually just go by Anna because Anna-Jacqueline isn't really a common American name, but I use that as my screen name because it usually isn't taken.

• You are nerdy cute. This is not a bad thing.

• you are cute, but you still have a lot of time to mature. you are only fifteen, it will hopefully only get better from here :)

• I think you are a nice person and you are very attractive

• I don't judge people girly! :D
    you're really pretty by the way :)