Girls, I want to wear this speedo to swim/tan out at my college's pool deck. Should I go for it?

There are lots of others wearing speedos to swim laps/hang by lap pool the only thing is I was never actually on the swim team in high school/college? I can swim very well though, can I pull it off?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it, you might get a couple of weird looks but who cares, if you really want to do t I don't see a problem with it, you look hot!

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 14

• pulling it off... hmm I don't know but youve def pointed out something!

• Yes, you could wear that if you wanted to.

• Haha probably not!

• Do your thing! Like seriously who cares what other people think? I just bought a Superman bikini πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you have a great bod so go flaunt🌊😎 it's your right to feel confident and live your life

• Normally, I don't really care for speedos on guys but, I think you can definitely pull it off. Either way if you want to wear it, wear. Who cares what other people think. There not the ones wearing it and, your not wearing it for them.

• Is that you in the pic?

• yes, lol if it wasn't I wouldn't have posted a faceless pic

• God praise the lord lol :p wauw haha with that body you can wear whatever you want :P

• I don't think any girl would mind and the guys are not important. Damn that body!

• If that is you in the pic I'd say you pull it off very well, I'd die to pull it off you though ;)

• I think you should! You have great body β™₯ be confident you look perfect

• Don't be that guy!!! Board short man!! Low hanging... Can't go wrong

• Yes😍, you look great

• If that is you then YES lol

• wear it... just wear it lol

• uhh ya u should!!! u look sexy lol

• how big is ur dick? it looks big

• I can send you another pic to give you something more to judge off